“Very Impressed”

Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Redding
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had a recent stay here for 2 nights. Was meeting my wife here on our wedding anniversary. I had flowers that were going to be delivered by a local florist. I called and told the front desk about 10 am and mentioned to possibly have the flowers already in the room prior to my wife's arrival. Not only did they do that, but she had beautiful rose pedals all over the bed, and a couple towels shaped like swans in a heart! WOW, that was really "over and above", I did not even ask for that. I/we were just very impressed with everything. The room was a King Evolution room, with a great view of the Sac river. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The bed is super super comfortable! We had a very nice relaxing stay here for 2 nights. I cannot say enough about the top notch hotel here. This is actually out 3rd timer staying here. We WILL return again!
Also, the "Welcome Bars" the have out are great!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2013

THis hotel did not offer even a continental breakfast for a room which I was charged $179. The beds were uncomfortable and the room was loud becasue of the echoing coming from the lobby. I will not stay here or reccomened here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
HGIRedding, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

I’m very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down. I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we're always working to improve our overall guest experience. I thank you for your review and I really hope you'll give us a second chance if your travels bring you back to our area.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a quiet, comfortable, friendly hotel immediately off Interstate 5. I have stayed here several times. The in-house restaurant means I don't have to go out to find a good meal. As a woman traveling alone, I like that. The rooms are quiet and have any amenity you would need for business. Check in and check out very streamlined. Staff well trained and friendly, but unobtrusive.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIRedding, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that our hotel has meet your needs and wants during your travels. It's important for us to understand what our guests value.

Thank you for taking the time to write in detail what is important to you. I hope your travels bring you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Over the years I have stayed in number of establishments in Redding, including the Hampton Inn. I consider the HGI the best overall. The location at the southern end of the city limits is very convenient with nice views of the Sacramento River. It's easy to find being just off I-5. The drive into Redding is an easy one by I-5 or surface streets. Although breakfast is not included I still think the overall value is very good. The restaurant serves a great selection for breakfast with made to order omelettes. The hotel is well maintained with a great staff. This is my "go to" place in Redding.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hilton Garden Inns are perfect for business travelers - nice, clean rooms with comfortable beds, good desks, refrigerators and microwaves. They also have small bars and restaurants for the convenience of on property dining. What distinguishes one from another would be location, service and food. The Redding property is tops in those categories. Good location 10 minutes from downtown but close to I-5 and airport. Service is friendly and responsive. The bar and restaurant are better than most. Limited menus are common but this HGI had a better choice and their food is excellent. They also have a nice selection of local wines and a very friendly wait staff. Full breakfast with made to order omlettes added to the stay.
Book early because this place fills up often.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience while staying at our hotel. We truly value your feedback whether improvement may be needed or hearing that we exceeded your expectation. I hope your travels bring you our way in the near future.

Sincerly,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The girl at the front desk was very helpful. We did not have reservations and came in late on a Friday night and she quickly found us a room and checked us in. Hilton brand hotels rarely disappoint. After a full day of driving, we knew we could count on a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is in a good location and maintained very well inside and outside. During our travels we usually always stay and a Hilton participating location (Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn). We know what to expect, which is high quality lodging, from them no matter where in the U.S. we may be.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family