“FYI: No onsite parking for vehicles with trailers.” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Redding CA
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Redding
Portland
“FYI: No onsite parking for vehicles with trailers.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Do not stay if you want to park your large vehicle with a cargo trailer in the parking lot.

We called before booking and were told there was space in the parking lot for our large vehicle and cargo trailer. They also said the travelodge was only 1/3 booked so we would have several parking options. We booked the room based on this information. When we arrived the employees at the front desk said they were completely full and they did not have a place for us to park in the parking lot. One of the employees was nice and moved their car so we could park right outside the establishment. We told them what we had been told on the phone and they said neither of those things were true when we had called four days ahead of schedule (Saturday call for a Tuesday reservation).

Everything else about the Travelodge experience was quiet nice. I really appreciated the medium-sized fridge.

The breakfast at the Lumberjack was excellent. The staff was exceptional and the breakfast a treat compared to the usual lodging breakfast of oatmeal and fruit. We noticed several other people from the Travelodge were there and being short with the staff because they had to wait for their food. The place was very full and I only had to wait 10 minutes for eggs, hash browns, and toast. They offered me coffee three times and the host came by twice to check on everything. They were very attentive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Czech first
Rogersville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here after flying into Sacramento from Missouri on our way to Fieldbrook CA for my granddaughter's graduation. Booked it online at a great price for California. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms have been redone and are clean and comfy. Towels white and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast that was at a restaurant off premises. The restaurant was great and the amount of food served was really amazing for free full breakfast. We would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My Wife and I were looking for an inexpensive motel for a one-night stay on our way home to Oregon. I have not had the best of luck with Travelodge so when my Wife said this motel had good reviews, I assured her it was a mistake. She read me some of the reviews, and I finally gave them a call. My Wife was right. Great room, at a great price ($84 including tax). The young lady at check-in assured me that people "dig" this place. She also gave me a voucher for a free breakfast on select menu items, or $3.50 off any item on the menu at Lumberjack's Restaurant a few miles away. That was great, because we ate there on our way out of town the next morning. When we got in the room, the air-conditioner was already cooling the room, which felt great, with the outside temperature sitting at 102 degrees. The room itself was nicely decorated in a down-home kind of way (see my pics), with a flat-screen TV; Refrigerator, and Microwave. To put it simply, I would stay at this motel again, no questions asked, and I know you'll "dig it". Hope you enjoy my pictures.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 130 and liked it a lot.