“We had a very good experience at TravelLodge. The customer...”

Travelodge Redding CA

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Remarkable, courteous & helpful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, in -room coffee, free newspaper and a coupon for breakfast in a really good restaurant--and reasonable rates. Will make this a regular stop from now on.

Room Tip: I had a ground floor room, which I usually don't like as they tend to be noisier--and car lights...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had booked a room for 2 nights at this motel, online. The day we were to arrive we discovered we would not be able to make it that far. I called to cancel the 2nd night, realizing that I would be charged for the 1st night since I hadn't cancelled in time. I let the lady ( oh how I wish I knew her name) know that we wouldn't make it & that we understood the charges. Hung up & that was that, right? No about an hour later we get a phone call back telling us that after speaking with her manager, she was able to get all the charges removed! Wow!! That is above & beyond! What the very nice lady didn't realize is that I am traveling with my terminally ill husband & he just couldn't travel that far that day. Money is extremely tight on this trip so this was HUGE to us! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, very kind lady & manager at Travelodge. If I get get back out here (we are from Ohio), I WILL be staying here!!

Room Tip: If the rooms are as good as the service, any will do!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mprther35
Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

After staying next door at Rodeway Inn, the TravelLodge is an oasis! Clean, friendly helpful staff, comfy bed, nice sized refrig and microwave, linens fresh, towels plush, carpeting like new. Duvet covered comforter on bed (washed more frequently). We stayed in room 242, room with king bed above the office. Large room with couch and coffee table, full workstation area, large bathroom with tub/shower, flatscreen tv, large closet area, air conditioner has a "constant fan" setting, nice as it doesn't turn off and on all night. Room decore a bit outdated.

There is some road noise in this room, but the wifi signal strength is great, so okay trade off! Travel with a sound machine so that works fine. Not lots of traffic during night and voices do not seem to carry from office below.

Outside pool is heated to 80, indoor hot tub is 110. Nice gym workout area with tv. Office has separate room with computer work station area, free local paper as well as complimentary USA today paper for guests.

I came in nightly about 9 or 10 from visiting family, parking was a little sparse but always found a spot.
Would I stay here again? Would I recommend TravelLodge to others? Absolutely. I slept well, felt comfortable, safe and relaxed, a welcomed relief from my previous hotel experience.

FYI- For besr room rates, Log onto their TravelLodge.com website. If on mobile app' click "view full site" at bottom. Click "Deals and discounts" . This should match Priceline and discounted rates. Or mention Priceline rates when you go to hotel to book a room' they will honor rates. A room secured through TravelLodge.com, allows both cancellation options and disputes or issues to be solved through them vs through Priceline, Orbits or the like.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo