“Valentines Day”

Redding's Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redding
Redding's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 9 Redding B&B and Inns
Redding, California
“Valentines Day”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We live in the area and wanted to escape overnight for Valentines Day. We really enjoyed staying here. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean also. Lacy was very nice and set us up in a second floor room with a queen size bed. There were mirrors on the wall and on the ceiling, which was a very nice treat considering it was Valentines. My husband and I enjoyed our night very much. We also enjoyed using the hot tub, and the boquet of roses in the room was a nice touch. Very nice presentation of coffee, juice, coffee cake and a delicious bowl of strawberries with whip cream while breakfast was being made. I would definetly recommend this to couples looking for a relaxing romantic getaway.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jillybeanmamma
LacyLamoire123, Owner at Redding's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 27, 2014
Thank you!

You were a welcome romantic pair, and I enjoyed your staying with me! I wish more people would get online and say nice things! I know my B&B is not for everybody, but I do hope that for more than 90% that they will visit me in the future!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed May 27, 2013

On our road trip home from Salinas, CA our transmission stopped changing gears. I searched on my IPad for hotels in Redding, CA and found very few that had good reviews and would accommodate our very large dog. By accident, I came across the Redding Bed and Breakfast. It offered animals to stay at no extra price, and also an acre for them to run and play. I called right away and while she normally was closed from check out at noon to 6 pm, she offered us to just sit in her backyard until the rooms were made up. We ended up staying for 2 days while our car was repaired and had a wonderful time. She is very welcoming and helpful! We were sorry for our reason to stay, but delighted to find a half way mark going forward in our 14 hour trip to Salinas.

Room Tip: The only reason the sleep quality and room got less than excellent is because potential customers ne...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 4, 2012

WE had a wonderful stay here. The innkeeper is very courteous and I thought the grounds and views were just lovely. I enjoyed my stay and will be back in the summer if I can at all swing it!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I had a great weekend staying at this B & B with my wife. It was the perfect place for us. Very relaxing and mellow - which is just what we wanted. Our room had plenty of space and was very clean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We had a great time here last year. The inn keeper was very friendly. The place itself was well kept and the jacuzzi rooms are a fun touch. The view is great to sit and watch twinkle in the distance.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple