“Traditional”

Los Gordos
Ranked #33 of 320 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We come here every few months to get our traditional Mexican food fix. Big burritos and large portions for everything else.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

A little high in prices but service and food is excellent. Large portions of food. The extra large burrito is really extra large, you need a fork and knife to eat it.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love this place....food is always great and Fresh!....the service is great and they get it out quickly....highly recommended if you don't want a Chain experience and want to support the locals!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I spend about 1/2 the year in Mexico so I want real Mexican taste when I go out for it. This is about par with the Americanized Mexican Food Restaurants.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I was told about this little "hole in the wall" but didn't try it until tonite, with my husband who adores Mexican food. This place cranks out some great stuff. I had the carnitas burrito which was huge and tasty. They have an assortment of salsas including fresh table salsa with jalapeno. Hubby had the combo plate of enchilada and relleno. He didn't talk much during the meal as he was too busy eating. They have beer and also Mexican sodas as well as the usual fountain drinks. Price is very reasonable for what you get.