“Esta Muy Bien! Fast, Authentic, and Hot!”
Review of Los Gordos

Los Gordos
Ranked #30 of 309 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Northern California
“Esta Muy Bien! Fast, Authentic, and Hot!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I was told about this little "hole in the wall" but didn't try it until tonite, with my husband who adores Mexican food. This place cranks out some great stuff. I had the carnitas burrito which was huge and tasty. They have an assortment of salsas including fresh table salsa with jalapeno. Hubby had the combo plate of enchilada and relleno. He didn't talk much during the meal as he was too busy eating. They have beer and also Mexican sodas as well as the usual fountain drinks. Price is very reasonable for what you get.

• Visited May 2012

Redding, California
“Don't Go There ; )”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

The more people that know about this place the more likely the lunch rush hour will become too busy. This is one of those little gems that I wish could remain a secret. Good food, fast, reasonably priced - good stuff.

• Visited September 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I'm from southern California and the bay area so I'm used to eating authentic Mexican food. I moved to this area several years ago and started my search for the best Mexican food in Redding.....it ended here. Amazing food!

1 Thank kimmyLkevin
Oregon
“Best Mex in Redding”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Don't trust me, check out their Yelp reviews. Redding, like my home state of Oregon, is a Mex food wasteland. Way too many boring places serving bland food geared towards gringo palates. I was pleasantly surprised by this little hole in the wall just a hop and a skip off I-5 at Bechelli in S Redding. The super burritos are a meal in themselves. I chose the al Pastor and it was killer. Free chips, interesting little salsa bar with salsas for all tastes, friendly service and, most importantly, tasty food. While the atmosphere is your basic formica tables and booths, you can't eat atmosphere, so give this place a shot if you're just looking for great food.

• Visited August 2011