“OK but no Beef Ribs.”
Review of Brick's Smokehouse BBQ & Grill - CLOSED

Brick's Smokehouse BBQ & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 20, 2012

A BBQ place should feature big juicy beef ribs. They don't. They have tri-tip, chicken and pork ribs. Sauce is just OK not great. I had a tri-tip sandwich and it was dry and bland.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Great food, sandwich's are outstanding, more then enough food for the money. love to get take out then eat in the park..

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Their hamburgers are great and so are their sandwiches.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I absolutely love this place and I would recommend this place to anyone. The pastrami burger is my all time favorite! Still haven't made it there for breakfast and if u like their dinner them their breakfast is probably just as good yummm!!!!

1  Thank Jhalbright
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We tried this place for the 1st time last night. We ordered pork/beef ribs, beans, etc. Actually
very delicious...I want to try this place for lunch .. heard they have great sandwiches...

I'm not sure if they have delivery service..but, Brickhouse is definitely worth trying!

1  Thank sandybeach818