“Authentic Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's nice to find authentic Thai food in the middle of nowhere. The food there is excellent. Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly. It is very close to the 5 freeway for easy access.

1  Thank VW_Treffen_Traveler

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Good food and the employees were very nice. Other than getting the spice or hot Thai style incorrect between me and my wife I would recommend this place to others.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Off many many choices, Returned for the second evening for more. It was even better. Highly recommended for food quality and variety, price and service.

1  Thank Schnit
Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you have A Side order of Pad Thai Sauce for sale than I should be able to order by itself. even if that person ordesr Pad Thai. It could be used for something else. customers are always right.

Never have sign that says we have the right to refuse to service to anyone very rude. plus with out us customers you not be in business or getting A pay check.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Janya's and had a great meal. The fresh rolls were beautifully presented and the best I've had (and I've had a lot!) Great chicken satay. I had the pad ginger chicken which was very good (maybe not the best I've ever had but nothing to complain about). My husband had the calamari salad and he loved it! Nice decor - great service!

1  Thank twigaduma2016