“Huh?”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids
Redding, Ca
“Huh?”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I do not understand all the good ratings that this restaurant has received. Maybe we came on a bad night, but still...our dinner was not good at all. We are very big fans of Thai food and have gone to many Thai restaurants, this was the worst we have experienced. Tough noodles (how do you even do that?!). I don't mean aldente, I mean chewy and tough. One of the curries we had was boiled water with questionable chicken, absolutely flavorless except for an odd whang to the chicken, the other curry was ok. The best restaurant in Redding? I hope for all of you that this isn't the case, just a bunch of people who don't know Thai...but even then I'm confused because people should know bad food when they eat it and our experience was BAD. Maybe a bad night (shaking head in confusion.)

Visited August 2012

Scottsdale, Arizona
“"A Must-Visit"”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We dined here while on a road trip from AZ to OR, using Tripadvisor for recommendations and were rewarded with authentic Thai food, delicous and beautifully presented. What a find! Our server was friendly and efficient. Best Thai we've had in years!

• Visited July 2012
Idaho
“GREAT FOOD!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here because it was just down the road from our hotel. The place was small, but it was packed with people. The wait staff were all smiles even though they were very busy. The food arrived very quickly and it was Awesome! The portions were large and and had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day and they were equally as good the next day. EAT HERE, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Excellent Thai food! The best Panang curry we've had outside of Thailand. Also love the Pineapple curry & Mango Sweet Sticky rice dessert.

Redding, California
“Best Thai food.”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had the best pad thai i have had in Redding. The chicken satay was very good. I wanted the beef satay, but it was not available. My companion had an excellent egg plant dish. We both brought plenty home. It was 12:30, and there was only a party of four other then the two of us. I do not understand. Location is not great, but the food and service was wonderful. I can't eat much due to a gastric bypass, and the waitress was concerned that i may not have liked it. Told her no problems.