“Best Mexican food we've ever had!”
Review of La Cabana

La Cabana
Ranked #25 of 320 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Thunderbird Lodge and wanted to eat somewhere close by where we could have a couple drinks. The service was great, amazing food, and our server recommended a new beer for us to try. Beer made in Mexico, called Victoria. Very good!! Will definitely come back if we are ever in the area again. Highly recommend the enchiladas and their rice! So good!

1  Thank Young051813

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were staying next door at the Thunderbird Lodge and decided to give La Cabana a try. I loved my chimichanga and my friend liked her taquitos. To me the true test was how the taste held up the next day for the leftovers. Mine was possibly even better as the flavors had a chance to blossom. The taquitos went from 'good' to 'yug' overnight. That probably had more to do with the nature of the food than the quality.

1  Thank stan n
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The service at La Cabana was good. The waitstaff are nice and not rude. The food was fine and I like how it was right next to our hotel. The Chili Relleno wasn't the best that I've eaten but I liked their other stuff such as the salsa, chips, tropical fruit drink. My friend's chicken salad with beans was yummy. I should've ordered that instead.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were staying at the Thunderbird Lodge which is right on the same property, and wanted a dinner place that was close by. this place was perfect!

i had the Chile Relleno which was really quite good, and the chicken enchilada.

Afterwards i was forced to order the deep-fried ice cream, which is not really deep-fried, but is served in a large crunchy shell.

This place is a true surprise treat!

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The Mexican food here is great, was a little disappointed with the lack of vegetarian options, but the #11 burrito was decent.

Been to La Cabana? Share your experiences!