“Love! Love! Love! Juicy Carne asada burrito”
Review of La Cabana

La Cabana
Ranked #18 of 311 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Love! Love! Love! Carne asada burrito is my absolute favorite! And now i am hooked on the carnitas tacos with flour tortilla yumm! The prices are low and the servers are very friendly. Been goin for year best in town hands down!

There are newer reviews for La Cabana

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were greeted and seated quickly. The waitress offered us our drinks immediately and returned quickly to take our orders. The food was above average, medium priced, served quickly, and hot. All in all a good value meal served in clean surroundings. Yes, I would return to sample some other offerings on the menu.

1  Thank JPR7271
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We've been going here for years! Love the chicken enchiladas and the fish burrito is the best I've ever had! Service is great and prompt! We have tried others and this is hands down the best Mexican food in town!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for awhile now and am finally getting around to writing a review. The food is great and many dishes are served WITHOUT rice and beans (hooray) which I almost never eat and which just take up space that I would rather devote to tacos and enchiladas. The prices are also low compared to other Mexican restaurants in town. Yum.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

casual clean and good. Sorry about the motel next door but Ive gone here for years and always had a good meal. Service good too!