“You won't leave hungry”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had breakfast here and, in true Marie Callendar's fashion, received large portions. The food here is good, but not great. Service was average. The waitress walked over to our table when she could tell we were ready to order and just stared at us without saying a word, which seemed a bit awkward. They were also trying to "upsell" some baked bread with each order placed, which I thought was rather tacky. This restaurant was located right by our hotel, which is why we chose it. If we stay in Redding again, we may or may not eat here as the food and service was not horrible, but wasn't great either.

Visited September 2012

Citrus Heights, California, United States
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great service, great food. Need I say more. I like everything there is about this place, food, salad, pie and staff.

Visited August 2012
Redding, CA
“Marie Callender's”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Marie Callender's USE to be good, but not recently. The service is poor. The hot food is served cold or luke warm and if you should mention it to your server they act insulted. They raised their prices when they should have left them alone considering the quality of their food. Unfortunately this doesn't just pertain to this particular Marie Callender's. It's wide spread from North to South.

San Francisco, California
“Big place, too little help”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I ate alone, lunch time, but about 1:30 when it should not have been too busy. I was left sitting about 10 min. Before someone waited on me( tho several people called out to me that someone would be with me shortly). Ll

Food took a long ti e to arrive. Same for a neighboring table.

• Visited July 2012
Torramce, CA
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Had a great time, food was great too. The waitress was very friendly and did an outstanding job serving.

Visited June 2012