“our "go to" place for excellent dining” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Maritime Seafood and Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Redding, California
“our "go to" place for excellent dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

My wife and I like to treat ourselves to Maritime as often as possible and consider it to be Redding's best choice for fine dining. We have never been disappointed with the food, the prices, the wine list, or the wait-staff. We've been enjoying Maritime for six years now. The atmosphere there is perfect with its low-level lighting, private booths, and background music (and restaurant noise) low enough to actually enjoy conversation. The stuffed pork dish is excellent, and they offer a great although small fillet. There is usually parking on California Street just a few feet from the front door.
We can't say enough good things about this place.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ChrisandJess2006

San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Generally quite good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Maritime does a very good job most of the time with a real emphasis on quality food and presentation. However, its "valentine" dinner was a bust with poor service and poor food quality.

redding, ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Third Time will Tell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2008

whether I move this back up to 5 stars. One of the best restaurants in Redding. Delicious food but not for the "BIG helping makes good food" crowd. The swordfish on my first visit was mesmerizing. Second time, I ordered duck, which is not an easy dish but I had faith. It was tough. Heading back next week and I hope to restore to 5 stars.

1 Thank krisnles