“Great location near Lassen Volcanic National Park”

Best Western Antelope Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Kingston, New York
“Great location near Lassen Volcanic National Park”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

After 4 nights at Yosemite National Park, we drove to Best Western Antelope to spend the night before visiting Lassen Volcanic National Park, about 65 miles away. Our room had a table and chairs and lots of space to sort our travel gear. After making a cup of tea in the microwave, we accessed their fast WIFI. This is one of my favorite among the many Best Western Inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
naples fl
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Nice motel off the highway makes a good night before a visit to Lassen. Applebees conveniently across the street. Wold stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, California
Reviewed August 22, 2010

room was a nice size. Room and property were clean and sanitary. Access was convenient from the highway, but it was far enough off the highway that it was quite. Linens were clean and nice, we had a very nice night's sleep.

Nothing exceptional here, but all in all, a very pleasant night's stay.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 12, 2010

It seems that I got a too good of a deal when I booked this room. I stayed there for a week hoping to earn enough reward points to help with my next vacation. However because I did not pay top rate I was disqualified for all the Best Western promotions and points. Even at check in I verified if I was going to earn points and that they had my member number. The front desk miss informed me. I called customer service and they say it is up to individual management to give you the points. The management at this Best Western refused to give me the points. I did not qualify for the two stay get one free promotion ether for the same reason. Other then that it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 10, 2010

This is a nice, typical hotel. For a family for four, the room was a little bit small, but we had a nice sleep. The room was clean, and is basically what one would expect at a hotel. Breakfast was generous, but the breakfast room is very small.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Orange County California
Reviewed May 29, 2010

This is a very old Best Western, upgraded but old. It was quiet. Smoker rooms nearby. The room was small and very cramped. Electrical socket smelled when coffee maker was used.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Sacramento CA
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I have stayed here several times, and I like this hotel. It is nothing fancy, but very clean and very quiet. The staff go out of their way to make sure that you have everything you need. The basic breakfast bar is clean and well stocked. I once realized after checking out that I left my expensive watch in my room. Two hours after checking out, I returned to the lobby, and the woman at the desk recognized me and handed me my watch before I said a word. I know, it's too bad that in this day and age this is an extraordinary event. But if I had left my watch in any other hotel, I don't think I would ever have seen it again. I recommend this hotel primarily for the great service that I have received.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#10 of 16 in Red Bluff

Been to Best Western Antelope Inn? Share your experiences!