As my overall rating is low, I'll start with the things I didn't like:
1) Difficult to find: no signs when coming from Lassen Park. Satellite navigator took us to the other side of the river. Lady at reception said some navigators and internet maps have a wrong location, which admittedly is not the hotel's fault, however at least they could have had their sign illuminated at night! They are behing MacDonald, FYI.
2) Lobby is not welcoming with low ceilings and poor lighting
3) In the unit where we were, there was no elevator
4) Not much attention to detail in the room, and small towels
What I liked: size of the room.
Overall I was disappointed as I expected a bit more from a Best Western Hotel, however if you see it as a budget option, it might be ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proof that California isn't all glitz and glamour is realized at this Red Bluff hotel where nature, outdoor recreation and fresh air are limitless. We get plenty of business travelers at our cozy Red Bluff hotel. Visitors in town are pleasantly surprised at the amenities and proximity to adventure. You deserve some R&R after a hard day's work. Of course, most guests of this Red Bluff hotel are here for the recreation. Fishing and boating are popular past times. Enjoying a game of golf is the perfect way to relax on your idyllic vacation. Looking to make things interesting? Gambling is always an option in this neck of the woods. Use your winnings for an extra day on the water or at the club. The outdoor pool and Koi pond are the perfect primers for water activities. Quiet accommodations in this Red Bluff hotel are a welcome reprieve from a day of adventure. The aviary is a wonderful refuge where tranquility and peace are easy to find. This is a Directors Awards-winning property so you know you'll be treated like royalty. Located off of Interstate 5, this pet-friendly hotel is a second home for everyone in the family. The refreshing town is brimming over with charm. It's a great place to relax and breathe in that mountain air. Embrace your inner cowboy at the Round-Up Rodeo or Bull and Gelding sale. We're close to historic downtown Red Bluff and the gateway to Mount Lassen. What more could you ask for at your Red Bluff hotel? How about a scrumptious complimentary breakfast complete with hot eggs and waffles, pastries, fruits, cereal, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices? Now that's the right start to the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Antelope Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Best Western
- Best Western Antelope Hotel