“The one place that made the trip feel like a vacation”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
doerun ga
“The one place that made the trip feel like a vacation”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Beautiful lobby,halls and rooms, "pet friendly" "people friendly". great people, atmosphere was awesome. Very large selection for breakfast incluing home made waffles,scrambled eggs and sausage juices, hot and cold cereals you name it.Room was updated,and huge. Had two seperate sitting areas,computer desk. Very comfortable queen beds and fluffy pillows. Very nice furniture.private balconies, laundry services,pool and hot tub, fitness room,friendly and helpful staff. enjoyed every minute stay in this hotel.

1 Thank iluvbearsdls
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
What a fabulous review. You enjoyed every minute of your stay and I enjoyed every minute of reading this review. Your comments are deeply appreciated. Our staff does their best to make all guests feel the way in which you described staying with us. We love going out of our way to give you the best of everything. In return, we get to meet awesome people like you! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and hope we get the chance to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Shelby, Montana
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The should be the standard for all Comfort Inns...starting with the front end staff all the way through the room...linen...breakfast...a very pleasant stay with nice amenities. I was on the first floor and it was very quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend this stay to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your expressive review. Our standard is simple...we treat our customers in the way in which we expect to be treated at any establishment. We go out of our way to provide the best...the best room, the best nights sleep, the best quality, the best service at the best price. Thank you for recommending us, and we warmly welcome you to return.
Mead, Washington
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very nice room, quiet and comfortable. Excellent wifi service. Restaurant within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel. We slept like a baby. We were on third floor so it helped not having anyone stomping around above.

Room Tip: We had rm 310 very nice and very quiet. Slept like a baby.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It is such a joy for me to read such wonderful things that you have written. I am overjoyed to hear your comments about comfort and a good nights sleep. At the Comfort Inn, our priority is offering a great place to stay and a very friendly staff, as you have so nicely mentioned. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Seabeck, Washington
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was at the Red Bluff airport with no transportation. No problem! Sheryl drove out and picked me up. She was very friendly and helpful. I met Chelsy at the counter when I checked in; also very friendly and helpful. I got a great rate on my room, and it was much larger and nicer than I expected it to be. Great place, wonderful staff. I hope I spelled your names correctly!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
It was such a pleasure to meet you. The opportunity to get to know you was worth the drive to and from the airport. Your kind words in your review remind me of why I love this job. Thank you for staying with us. We thrive on meeting your expectations, and we love when we exceed them. We hope to see you again the next you travel our way.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great hotel that I have been coming to for the past month.
Good employees minus one who was very uninformative about knowing that the room was under maintenance after giving us our room.

Chesley on the other hand is an amazing employee and has the best personality for the job. Greats every guest great and kindly.

There are also many restaurants around the area to go out and eat. And have a drink.

• Stayed July 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you have returned to our facility. I love having Chelsey as an employee and feel very blessed to have such an amazing staff. There are times when there is a lapse in communication, and I am very sorry that a member of our staff was unaware of a maintenance issue. I assure you that each employee would do anything to accommodate you as the guest. I thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn while you are in Red Bluff, and I hope you continue to stay with us, as I am sure Chelsey would like to see you again too.
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay at a great price. Excellent front desk customer service and ask for local restaurant discounts to get money off your meals! The pool is outdoors but we found it to be well kept and at a good temperature. Room was clean and seemed to have updated furniture/tv/equipment, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
What a fantastic review. We are incredibly happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in the fact that we keep our hotel well maintained, clean, and updated. Thank you for pointing out those features. In addition, we are overjoyed to hear that you experienced the amazing customer service that we provide to each and every person that walks in the door. You are special, and we make sure that you are made to feel special. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope we get the chance to see you again!
Longview, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very clean hotel. Has a balcony which was great. Beds were very comfortable and felt very safe there except for laundry room. laundry room was at the end of a hall and dark. other than that very good for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am overjoyed to hear your positive remarks about cleanliness and your comfortable night of sleep. We do not settle for anything less. Our rooms are clean, and our beds are comfortable. And the price is right! Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. I am glad to hear that you felt safe. In regards to your other comment, I have put a new policy in place to make sure that the lights stay on in the laundry room at all times. The employees will check every so often to ensure that the lights remain on during the day and night. Thank you, again, for staying with us and we hope to see you again.