“I would say it is a nice evening hotel, with nice employees.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
“I would say it is a nice evening hotel, with nice employees.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great hotel that I have been coming to for the past month.
Good employees minus one who was very uninformative about knowing that the room was under maintenance after giving us our room.

Chesley on the other hand is an amazing employee and has the best personality for the job. Greats every guest great and kindly.

There are also many restaurants around the area to go out and eat. And have a drink.

• Stayed July 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you have returned to our facility. I love having Chelsey as an employee and feel very blessed to have such an amazing staff. There are times when there is a lapse in communication, and I am very sorry that a member of our staff was unaware of a maintenance issue. I assure you that each employee would do anything to accommodate you as the guest. I thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn while you are in Red Bluff, and I hope you continue to stay with us, as I am sure Chelsey would like to see you again too.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay at a great price. Excellent front desk customer service and ask for local restaurant discounts to get money off your meals! The pool is outdoors but we found it to be well kept and at a good temperature. Room was clean and seemed to have updated furniture/tv/equipment, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
What a fantastic review. We are incredibly happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in the fact that we keep our hotel well maintained, clean, and updated. Thank you for pointing out those features. In addition, we are overjoyed to hear that you experienced the amazing customer service that we provide to each and every person that walks in the door. You are special, and we make sure that you are made to feel special. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope we get the chance to see you again!
Longview, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very clean hotel. Has a balcony which was great. Beds were very comfortable and felt very safe there except for laundry room. laundry room was at the end of a hall and dark. other than that very good for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am overjoyed to hear your positive remarks about cleanliness and your comfortable night of sleep. We do not settle for anything less. Our rooms are clean, and our beds are comfortable. And the price is right! Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. I am glad to hear that you felt safe. In regards to your other comment, I have put a new policy in place to make sure that the lights stay on in the laundry room at all times. The employees will check every so often to ensure that the lights remain on during the day and night. Thank you, again, for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the red bluff comfort inn that I will definitely stay again it's my choice hotel the girl at check in is amazing she is a valuable employee and because of the customer service and the cleanliness of your hotel we will be back the rooms are huge and the beds are comfortable as well I will recommend to my friends when they travel that way to stay there :)

• Stayed July 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. It is such a pleasure to know that your stay felt like being at home. I have no doubt that the front desk associate was amazing. Our staff loves their job because we love having them as an employee...and it shows! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for staying with us. We would love to have you return.
Bend
Reviewed July 18, 2013

After our newer motor home required unexpected repairs, our travel plans quickly changed. Our stay at Comfort Inn made our unfortunate plans end on a terrific note! I requested a room with two double beds and we were given a SUITE with two KING beds! Amazing! The service was prompt, friendly, and the employees treated us in a very polite and professional manner. Not to mention the complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle, and fresh fruite. What more could we want? We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Keep A/C on low for the coolest temperature.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Exceeding your expectations is what we are all about. Circumstances happen that are out of our control and we are thrilled to have made your plans of travel an experience that you will remember as a good memory. I cannot stress how happy I am that our staff had the chance to meet you. Thank you for staying with us, and may your continued travels lead you to more good memories!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 16, 2013

As soon as I got here, I knew it was going to be a great stay. You know how when you walk into a hotel and the lobby looks great, you just know it's going to be alright? That was this hotel. In addition to this, the front desk attendant seemed like she couldn't do enough to make sure your stay was a good one.

Once we got to our room on the third floor, it was absolutely HUGE. There was an office area, as well as a couch/sitting area separated by a low dresser with a swivel TV on it (so you could also see it from the bed). The bathroom was also decently sized, and I really enjoyed having the balcony (as soon as it was dark out and the temperature dropped, that is). Everything was nicely updated, and the only thing missing was a mini-fridge.

Nice pool area, and great that they offer guest laundry. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I really liked my third floor balcony room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SC101112
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is certainly something I enjoyed reading. Our intent is to go out of our way to make sure that your stay is a good one, as you graciously pointed out. It is a joy for me to know that we provided you with great customer service. Our rooms are spacious and designed with your comfort in mind. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we get the chance to see you again.
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed our time here. Beautiful large rooms. Almost like suites. I like how you can swivel the Large screen to either watch from your bed or from the sofa in the living room like area. Beds are very comfortable. I also like the balcony with the chairs. Very nice hot breakfast as well. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
What a wonderful review. Thank you. We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is ensure that each and every guest leaves knowing that we did our best to make sure that their stay was enjoyable. And the fact that you would highly recommend us puts the biggest smile on my face. Thank you. Thank you for always staying with us. Thank you for mentioning how comfortable the beds are. Thank you for saying how beautiful you felt the room was. Thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Super 8 Corning
Super 8 Corning
#2 of 8 in Corning

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!