“Felt like home away from home”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
“Felt like home away from home”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the red bluff comfort inn that I will definitely stay again it's my choice hotel the girl at check in is amazing she is a valuable employee and because of the customer service and the cleanliness of your hotel we will be back the rooms are huge and the beds are comfortable as well I will recommend to my friends when they travel that way to stay there :)

• Stayed July 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. It is such a pleasure to know that your stay felt like being at home. I have no doubt that the front desk associate was amazing. Our staff loves their job because we love having them as an employee...and it shows! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for staying with us. We would love to have you return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Bend
Reviewed July 18, 2013

After our newer motor home required unexpected repairs, our travel plans quickly changed. Our stay at Comfort Inn made our unfortunate plans end on a terrific note! I requested a room with two double beds and we were given a SUITE with two KING beds! Amazing! The service was prompt, friendly, and the employees treated us in a very polite and professional manner. Not to mention the complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle, and fresh fruite. What more could we want? We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Keep A/C on low for the coolest temperature.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Exceeding your expectations is what we are all about. Circumstances happen that are out of our control and we are thrilled to have made your plans of travel an experience that you will remember as a good memory. I cannot stress how happy I am that our staff had the chance to meet you. Thank you for staying with us, and may your continued travels lead you to more good memories!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 16, 2013

As soon as I got here, I knew it was going to be a great stay. You know how when you walk into a hotel and the lobby looks great, you just know it's going to be alright? That was this hotel. In addition to this, the front desk attendant seemed like she couldn't do enough to make sure your stay was a good one.

Once we got to our room on the third floor, it was absolutely HUGE. There was an office area, as well as a couch/sitting area separated by a low dresser with a swivel TV on it (so you could also see it from the bed). The bathroom was also decently sized, and I really enjoyed having the balcony (as soon as it was dark out and the temperature dropped, that is). Everything was nicely updated, and the only thing missing was a mini-fridge.

Nice pool area, and great that they offer guest laundry. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I really liked my third floor balcony room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SC101112
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is certainly something I enjoyed reading. Our intent is to go out of our way to make sure that your stay is a good one, as you graciously pointed out. It is a joy for me to know that we provided you with great customer service. Our rooms are spacious and designed with your comfort in mind. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we get the chance to see you again.
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed our time here. Beautiful large rooms. Almost like suites. I like how you can swivel the Large screen to either watch from your bed or from the sofa in the living room like area. Beds are very comfortable. I also like the balcony with the chairs. Very nice hot breakfast as well. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
What a wonderful review. Thank you. We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is ensure that each and every guest leaves knowing that we did our best to make sure that their stay was enjoyable. And the fact that you would highly recommend us puts the biggest smile on my face. Thank you. Thank you for always staying with us. Thank you for mentioning how comfortable the beds are. Thank you for saying how beautiful you felt the room was. Thank you for your review.
Turlock, California
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here one night and was surprised at the reasonable price I paid for a large room. I had a king size bed, separate sitting area with a couch and desk. The TV was strategically placed to be view from any vantage point since it had a swivel base. I did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but it smelled delicious. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We thank you a great deal for your response. You, as the guest, mean a great deal to our staff. We make sure that we offer a great deal to you because we want you to return. Thank you for staying with us, for viewing us as excellent and for saying that you will stay here again. We thank you and we look forward to seeing you the next time.
Oakhurst, California
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel was very clean and we had a large room. Each room had its own balcony which was
nice. The breakfast was fully stocked and quite good. The best thing was that it is a very easy
off/on from I-5.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our name says it all...comfort. Our rooms are very clean and big to offer the comfort and relaxation you deserve when you are traveling. Our breakfast is fully stocked to fill you up before you head back out on the road. Our desire is to make sure that your stay is easy and comfortable, and affordable. We happily thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you the next time you travel through our quaint little town.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the red bluff comfort inn that I will definitely be staying there again the rooms were amazing and clean and they had such amazing people working at the front desk to welcome you she made you feel like you were just at home and family I hope to travel that way again cause there's no other hotel ill stay at in that town :)

• Stayed March 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you kindly for your pleasant response. To identify our property as amazing and our staff as amazing is agreeable to not only myself, but to the majority of our guests. Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make us special, because we view our guests as special. When you stay with us, we want to exceed your expectations with the service we provide and the rooms in which you stay. We thank you for your amazing review, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Super 8 Corning
Super 8 Corning
#2 of 8 in Corning

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!