“Excellent place to stay and the value is great”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Turlock, California
“Excellent place to stay and the value is great”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here one night and was surprised at the reasonable price I paid for a large room. I had a king size bed, separate sitting area with a couch and desk. The TV was strategically placed to be view from any vantage point since it had a swivel base. I did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but it smelled delicious. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We thank you a great deal for your response. You, as the guest, mean a great deal to our staff. We make sure that we offer a great deal to you because we want you to return. Thank you for staying with us, for viewing us as excellent and for saying that you will stay here again. We thank you and we look forward to seeing you the next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Oakhurst, California
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel was very clean and we had a large room. Each room had its own balcony which was
nice. The breakfast was fully stocked and quite good. The best thing was that it is a very easy
off/on from I-5.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our name says it all...comfort. Our rooms are very clean and big to offer the comfort and relaxation you deserve when you are traveling. Our breakfast is fully stocked to fill you up before you head back out on the road. Our desire is to make sure that your stay is easy and comfortable, and affordable. We happily thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you the next time you travel through our quaint little town.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the red bluff comfort inn that I will definitely be staying there again the rooms were amazing and clean and they had such amazing people working at the front desk to welcome you she made you feel like you were just at home and family I hope to travel that way again cause there's no other hotel ill stay at in that town :)

• Stayed March 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you kindly for your pleasant response. To identify our property as amazing and our staff as amazing is agreeable to not only myself, but to the majority of our guests. Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make us special, because we view our guests as special. When you stay with us, we want to exceed your expectations with the service we provide and the rooms in which you stay. We thank you for your amazing review, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The toilet seat was broken so when you sit on it your skin gets pinched. I told them and they did nothing except for claiming it must have happened since us because no one else reported it. When we arrived in the room the seat was sealed with paper over the crack, so the maid had to see it. This morning our toilet over flowed. The screen on the door to outside was torn all on the bottom so we had bugs in our room all night.

The free breakfast wasn't worth the price, we has so little food we went out for food. They never had coffee made,

Room Tip: I would never pay $111. to stay there again, we left feeling very ripped off.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. It is my desire to make sure that each and every guest is provided with the best service. I was unaware of the issues with your toilet, and action has been taken to remedy the situation. It is not our policy to ever place blame on the customer, and I am sorry that you were made to feel that way. I would hope that you reconsider staying with us the next time you travel through Red Bluff. I would like you to have the opportunity to spend the night in comfort, as I assure you that your next stay will be as such. As stated in the email I sent to you, please contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help make sure that you are happy with your stay.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from CA to Oregon. The Comfort Inn at Red Bluff was in an ideal location to spend a night on the way. This turned out to be a "sleeper" hotel! Even though it is a Comfort Inn, it could very well be a Comfort Suites. Our room was spacious and the furniture was situated in such a way that it split the room. In the split section of the room there was a couch, a comfortable, upholstered rocking chair, a computer desk (with Wi Fi) and computer chair and a corner table with 2 additional chairs. The TV was on a swivel base and could be turned to face any area of the room. The room was clean. Breakfast was tasty, even though it was a fairly standard type breakfast. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was conveniently close to Interstate 5. We will stay at this hotel again if we are in Red Bluff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your response. Our purpose at the Comfort Inn is to provide you with the best accommodations, and to do so with friendly and helpful team members. We adore guests who refer to our staff and property with the genuine sincerity that you have mentioned in your review. Thank you for staying with us, and we would love to see you again!
Benton City, Washington
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was our third stay at his property. It is a perfect stop on our way down I5. It is beautifully landscaped with that California touch. Each time the staff has been very friendly and wanted to know if there is anything they could do better. Rooms and lobby are always very clean. We love the extra large rooms. Breakfast was great and we will continue to stop here on our travels down I5.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bruce a A
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
What a perfect review. We are so happy to hear that you have been to our property on more than one occasion and that you plan to return. It is a joy for me to know that the front desk associates are doing their best to make your stay just perfect. Thank you for noticing perfection. Your review is perfectly stated. We look forward to seeing you again.
Northern California
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this property very much. As members of the Choice Privileges rewards program we have stayed in numerous Choice Hotels over the years and the properties are always consistently good, but this property ranks as one of our favorites. From the moment you walk in the door you notice the sparkling clean lobby. Front desk staff greats you with a warm welcome and an offering of coffee. It's so nice when the receptionist recognizes your reservation and calls you by name and asks if you have a preference of rooms. Every staff member we met was very pleasant. Our room was large, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Loved the comfy, pillow-topped mattress. Nice patio was perfect for enjoying our morning coffee and snacks in the evening. Breakfast in the morning includes those yummy waffles. Pet friendly property is an added bonus. Would definetly recommend this property for an overnight stay in Red Bluff.

Room Tip: Recommend the 3rd floor corner suite for nice balcony and views
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
What a delightful review of our hotel. Thank you for pointing out the qualities that we work so hard to achieve. Service and cleanliness are held in high regard. We carry out the service that we would expect ourselves and we clean with the attention we would provide in our own home. We thank you for acknowledging the importance of quality that we aim to deliver, and we welcome you and your recommendations at anytime.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#10 of 16 in Red Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!