Comfort Inn
Sportsman Lodge(Red Bluff)
Classic Inn(Red Bluff)
Gateway Inn(Red Bluff)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwafflessitting areareal platesdesk areaa king size bedwatch tvsausageroom was cleancoffee machinebreakfast was excellenthave stayed here several timesparking lotgreat ratelassen national parkmicrowave and refrigeratorfast food
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is such a nice place, rooms are large and very clean. I am a traveling Hotel General Manager,so you know I check places out. Continental Breakfast was plenty and fresh. The staff was excellent, had answers to all of my questions. Tabitha,Debbie,Liz,and Maria stars. The Management staff was the friendliest I have found. The town is a great place for a getaway. In April they host their 92nd annual Rodeo Roundup, I was hoping I would still be there for it. So go to Red Bluff, Ca. the friendly town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for your response. It is nice to know that a hotel manager admires what it is that we have to offer. Your review is greatly appreciated and I agree with it one hundred percent.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Comfort Inn was comfortable and affordable with a very large room with a king and queen bed to choose from. It has a strong A/C, which you need if you're traveling here in the summer months! I really liked that it offered decaf tea bags in the room along with 2 luggage racks!
The only downfall was the sink where the hot water sprayed out of the sink.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 beds are larger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your response. We are thrilled to know that you were comfortable with your stay. We hold comfort and affordable prices in high regard. Please note that we have taken the appropriate steps in resolving the sink issues and we hope to see you back at our very big hotel soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We here traveling south to Santa Cruz and stayed the night in Red Bluff. The price at the Comfort Inn was excellent. The room was very quiet, clean and it included a hot breakfast. I would stay again!

Room Tip: The King suite was very nice. Lots of room, flat screen TV, frig., microwave. Everything you could want for a great price.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Very quiet and clean are the perfect words to describe our facility. Thank you spending your New Years with us, and we certainly hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I appreciated the large, well furnished room with a couch, desk, etc. I also always appreciate the sink being outside the bath room. The refrigerator included a freezer section and the wi-fi was adequate. The only weak areas were that the bed was somewhat soft and the breakfast offerings were just average.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your response. We treasure reviews that are specific and we appreciate the fact that you found our place to be excellent. We are always striving for superior, therefore, we added more items to our breakfast to reach an above average rating from you. Next time you are driving through Red Bluff, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have been working in Red Bluff for the past two months and have been staying at the Comfort Inn. It has become my home away from home. Cheryl at the front desk has made this stay an easy one. She is kind and friendly. It feels good to come back from a long day at work and have a conversation with her. The entire staff has made this stay comfortable and pleasant. If I had to be away from home again, I would hope that I get the opportunity to stay at a hotel like this one. The breakfast has many items to choose from, the room is large and clean, and the TV offers a variety of channels, Applebee's delivers to your room, and you can barbeque out by the pool. The Comfort Inn is my home sweet home and it could be your home sweet home too.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We go out of our way to make sure that each and every guest is made to feel at home. To hear you describe your stay as a place that you would call home reassures me that we are doing our job. We thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn. It is hard to work away from home, and we are delighted that you were pleased with your stay.