Red Bluff is a quaint town, with a literal Main Street. Much more interesting than Redding. For a little over $100, we had a two queen bed suite with a sitting area and a bar area with mini-fridge and microwave. The room was large compared to other places we have stayed with the same amenities. Super clean and comfortable. Fresh baked cookies at night. Friendly staff. About an 1 and 15 minutes from Lassen Volcanic National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn