staff was exceptionally friendly, and on Monday and Tuesday nights they have a cocktail hour with free beer and wine with appetizers. Can't beat that. I stayed at the holiday inn there the previous week and chose Hampton this time because they have smoking rooms. The amenities were roughly the same but Hampton breakfast was better and like I said cocktail parties too! So between the two I would go for Hampton hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn