“Very Pleasant Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Being a road warrior, I like finding a high quality hotel outside the big city. This has a great big city amenities with a small town warmth. Love it and will return the next time I am in Red Bluff (which I am every 6 month or so).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Fantastic!! We're so glad that our location was so convenient for you and that you had everything you needed here - that's what we're here for! On behalf of our Team here at the Hampton Inn Suites, thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Cons: When we reported two unrelated issues to the staff we were told there was nothing they could do to rectify these deficiencies. Pro: Nice clean room - friendly staff but not able to resolve complaints.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so sorry about this! While I'm glad that the room was clean and comfortable for you, I do apologize. I see our housekeeping team did try and change your clock radios, unfortunately we could not get the radio staions you wanted. Thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our team members. As one of our many valued guests, We thank you for your time and your comments. We sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Until then, take care and safe travels!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I are honor members with Hilton. When we travel we always stay at a Hampton Inn. We have always found our stays to be pleasant. This hotel was not exception the staff was efficient, courteous and attentive to our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the hotel - thank you for being our guest and for your positive feedback. Please come again! Until then take care and safe travels.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Got a 2 queen suite with a sofa bed. The room is amazingly spacious and the amenity are of good quality. Front desk manager is very friendly and provide dinner suggestions. Will sure stay there again!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit here in Red Bluff California and loved your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites I appreciate you mentioning my name as well. ( I have to agree our studio suites are very spacious.) My team and I work very hard to impress each and every guest. We are very grateful that you are appreciative and again thank you! Take care...and see you very soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Title says it all. The best value I've had for the past year. Hotel was easy access from Freeway but we never heard and Freeway noise. Plenty of free parking. The folks at the front desk were very friendly. In-room internet access was good and I was able to complete my work related assignments uninterrupted.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am delighted to hear that the hotel worked out so well for you - what a pleasure to get such a wonderful review! Thank you for commenting on our fiber optic internet service and for taking the time to write, you really made our day. Please come and stay with us again!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We like this property. Close to the freeway, but quiet and comfortable. Free internet and hot breakfast. Great friendly staff and a clean and tidy appearance. Outdoor pool wasn't an option for us this time due to wind, but it appears nice and clean.

Room Tip: No bad rooms
1  Thank Mort69

Thank you for your generous words and praise! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. You are the reason we love what we do!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my Boyfriend came out to red Bluff from Buffalo New York, I was born and raised in red bluff, for my cousins wedding the weekend of the 28th of september. Everything was perfect! I was so suprised as I work in the hotel buisness that their breakfast was so diverse and plentiful althought we were only able to enjoy it one day, we had so many wedding things to do. It was an absolutly amazing stay and I would absolutly recommend it to anyone and everyone. next time I come out I will definitly be staying here =) Big tip, Tess and Maria are absolute dolls, you girls made our stay the best! I called many times in the month before coming to make sure everything was properly set and I got Tess each time, she really knows what customer service is all about. and Maria just has the sweetest smile ever. We didnt have time to use the fitness center or pool but they both looked amazing.
The housekeeping staff are so detailed while cleaning! I think the only thing that wouldve made our stay even better was more time to enjoy the hotel more, OH! another tip if you are looking for a great place for a reception or party, the Rustic rose is perfect! The front desk girl I dont remember her name gave us directions and said its beyond beautiful and she was right!

Room Tip: We had 129 and didnt have a single issue, the bed was perfectly comfy =)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Wow! Thank you for your review of our property. We absolutely love that we have the privilege to come and do every day, which is to serve guests like you. Our team truly has a passion for this property and takes pride in what they do and sharing it with our guests. Thank you for highlighting our team members. We so sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the chance to see you again in the very near future. Until then take care and safe travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#8 of 16 in Red Bluff
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!