“Modern, Clean, Comfortable, Friendly”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
“Modern, Clean, Comfortable, Friendly”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Title says it all. The best value I've had for the past year. Hotel was easy access from Freeway but we never heard and Freeway noise. Plenty of free parking. The folks at the front desk were very friendly. In-room internet access was good and I was able to complete my work related assignments uninterrupted.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I am delighted to hear that the hotel worked out so well for you - what a pleasure to get such a wonderful review! Thank you for commenting on our fiber optic internet service and for taking the time to write, you really made our day. Please come and stay with us again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We like this property. Close to the freeway, but quiet and comfortable. Free internet and hot breakfast. Great friendly staff and a clean and tidy appearance. Outdoor pool wasn't an option for us this time due to wind, but it appears nice and clean.

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mort69
Thank you for your generous words and praise! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. You are the reason we love what we do!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my Boyfriend came out to red Bluff from Buffalo New York, I was born and raised in red bluff, for my cousins wedding the weekend of the 28th of september. Everything was perfect! I was so suprised as I work in the hotel buisness that their breakfast was so diverse and plentiful althought we were only able to enjoy it one day, we had so many wedding things to do. It was an absolutly amazing stay and I would absolutly recommend it to anyone and everyone. next time I come out I will definitly be staying here =) Big tip, Tess and Maria are absolute dolls, you girls made our stay the best! I called many times in the month before coming to make sure everything was properly set and I got Tess each time, she really knows what customer service is all about. and Maria just has the sweetest smile ever. We didnt have time to use the fitness center or pool but they both looked amazing.
The housekeeping staff are so detailed while cleaning! I think the only thing that wouldve made our stay even better was more time to enjoy the hotel more, OH! another tip if you are looking for a great place for a reception or party, the Rustic rose is perfect! The front desk girl I dont remember her name gave us directions and said its beyond beautiful and she was right!

Room Tip: We had 129 and didnt have a single issue, the bed was perfectly comfy =)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow! Thank you for your review of our property. We absolutely love that we have the privilege to come and do every day, which is to serve guests like you. Our team truly has a passion for this property and takes pride in what they do and sharing it with our guests. Thank you for highlighting our team members. We so sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the chance to see you again in the very near future. Until then take care and safe travels!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was in the Northern California area for a friends wedding and I booked a room here. It was to my surprise how well the staff treated me! I was getting royal treatment and it wasn't even my wedding! They greeted me personally as soon as i entered, checked up on me after i got to my room, which was BEAUTIFUL! I had a gorgeous view of the fields that are right behind the building, the bed was luxurious, and the bathroom was spotless. In the morning, breakfast was nothing less than perfect! The young girl working in the morning even let me store the wedding cake in their employee fridge overnight and helped me carry it to my car!
A standing ovation to the Hampton Inn & Suites! Thank you for making my trip comfortable and worthwhile! You will see me next time I'm in California!

Room Tip: Ask about restaurants, the hotel has a lot of coupons
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really ARE glad you're here... our guests are the ones who make our job special. We appreciate you noticing the small touches that we hope make each guests stay more enjoyable here at the Hampton Inn & Suites and there's nothing better than having one of you let us know that you enjoyed yourself! So again, thanks. We really hope that you will come and stay with us again next time you're in Red Bluff California. Until then take care and safe travels
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I would recommend the Hampton Inn in Red Bluff, CA. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is fairly new and very accessible for I-5. They have a nice breakfast included with the room. Jim H from Vancouver, WA

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for your very kind review. We're so glad that you find the hotel to be a good stopover in Red Bluff California, and hope that you will come and stay with us again and again!
Portland, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel for a place to stay if you're traveling or needing a place while visiting the area. Our room was clean, roomy, and quite comfortable. The hotel staff were accommodating, friendly, and aimed for a positive experience.

1 Thank Deanna B
Thank you for your generous words and praise! Recommendations are powerful and we appreciate your willingness to pass the word along. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. We look forward to your next visit!
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend visit to Mt. Lassen, which was about 50 minutes away. The employees were very friendly and the breakfast was enough to hold you over for lunch and it was free! Rooms were real nice and quiet. Very clean and updated, with nice rooms. Right off Highway 5, with a Starbucks and a frozen yogurt place within walking distance. Downtown Red Bluff was only five minutes away and they even had a movie theater! Would stay here again if on a road trip or visiting the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Scott W
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you very much for responding to your stay on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your very candid feedback and are pleased that you were able to enjoy our Hotel in our Beautiful Victorian City on the River and its not to far from Mt. Lassen. It sounds, as though, we are in the perfect location right off the North Bound I-5 freeway. We do appreciate all guests' comments. Thank you, once again, and we look forward to seeing you back here soon! Until then, take care and safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!