Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn(Red Bluff)
$41
Sportsman Lodge(Red Bluff)
TripAdvisor
1,016 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast ismanager's receptiongreat place to stayfresh fruitcookieswafflesstaff was very friendly and helpfulclean roomspleasant staylong driveroad tripafter a long dayfront desk staffgreat roomwould stay here againwe've stayedmexican restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped here on our road trip and it was perfect. Right off the freeway, the staff was courteous and made check in very smooth and fast. We arrived late and it was unseasonably wet and cold. The manager made sure that we were aware that we could have hot drinks any time we wanted - totally hit the spot. The room was comfortable and the beds were very comfortable. What did surprise me was how good the complimentary breakfast was. I was just expecting the typical "continental breakfast" but there was scrambled eggs/sausage, yogurts, waffles etc. I was very impressed. Excellent value for what we paid.

1  Thank alisonhk65
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Noisy West-Front side. Train whistles and noisy landscaper at 5:30 am. Ask for a room on the East-Pool side. The breakfast scrambled eggs could be better. The orange juice could be better. They ran out of yogurt last day I was there. My bedroom clock-radio was unplugged when I went to my room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We travel extensively by car, and, have learned by experience that the chain of hotels we can always count on is the Hampton Inn. The staff is always courteous, check in is a breeze and the rooms are immaculate. The complimentary breakfast is a nice bonus, as well. We will continue to use this particular Red Bluff location each time we travel this way. Thanks for making it easy!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Immaculate place. Nine years old...doesn't look a day old. Clean and I mean CLEAN. No dust anywhere in my room. Same with the common areas. Friendly staff and super comfy beds.

As sleeper place along I-5 in Northern California.

1  Thank David J
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The manager presented a special wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres . We have spent our 50th,
52nd, and last month our 54th anniversary at the Hampton Inn at Red Bluff, California. They
are excellent, and we looking forward to future anniversaries there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple