Our night in Red Bluff was a stop over before a 12 hour drive the next day. I arrived with 3 teenagers in tow at the hotel we originally booked only to be turned away. Stranded, I went to the Hampton and was greeted by Kortney at the front desk. She was so wonderful to deal with. Very helpful and genuinely interested in looking after us! She found us a room which included breakfast and wifi. The room was comfortable and clean. The pool was heated and the kids very much enjoyed a quick swim before we came back to Kortney for some advice on where to eat. She helped us out and directed us perfectly too! The breakfast in the morning was great! Overall we had a wonderful stay and all the staff including the Assistant General Manager at the time of checkout, were attentive, helpful and very pleasant. A big thank you to the staff here - we would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn