We recently stayed at this hotel on our return from Disneyland. We arrived late and very tired. As I was unloading our car, I was deafened by the roar of a train. When we discovered our room was on the same side as the tracks we asked to move and our request was immediately granted. I don't think anyone heard the train again. The cons: walls seemed to be on the thin side, doors closed very loudly unless extreme efforts were taken, train could be a problem. Pros: room was very clean, beds and linens were fantastic, breakfast included. I would stay at Hampton again, but prob. another location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn