“Four nights at the Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed February 11, 2013

A very clean, very attractive hotel with pleasant staff and breakfast is outstanding, however the hotel is very noisy thus hard to get adequate sleep, but helpful that beds are very comfortable. I doubt anything can be done about noise due to lack of soundproofing in construction and if you are on the train side the train whistle will blow you right out of bed, so be sure to ask for the opposite side of the building.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor away from train and away from other guests if at all possible--it is a large hot...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Hello L G, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so sorry about the noise issue you experienced at our hotel. I am glad that the rest of your experience was of satisfaction! Thank you for your compliments on our cleanliness, pleasant staff and outstanding breakfast!! We look forward to having you stay with us again; have a wonderful day!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very clean overall, wonderful staff. Good size/modern room that was very clean. Nice bathroom amenities. Breakfast was hearty w/ some healthy options. Only downside, no central air/heat. They use the old fashioned window heater/AC - which is too noisy to run at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you Kaliforniakali, for your great review! We are so sorry that the AC was too noisy during your stay; we very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your great comments on our breakfast, staff and clean property!! We look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

From the moment you walk into this hotel you are welcomed by Roxi (if your lucky) She is so pleasent and always has the best of the best cookies in the evening which is a nice touch, This hotel is one of my fav. because of her. I have stayed at many hotels due to my bisness travels and let me tell you Roxi brings her A game everytime. I've never recieved the type of service at any other hotel that Roxi provides me everytime!!! Also the gal that works the morning shift Britany was also very helpful Roxi informed me that she was the new Asst GM sence Tess left which i think is Amazing. I'm sure Tess was good as well but i never got great service from her as i did from these young gals. Long story short this hotel and there staff are amazing!!! Again thank you for everything.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hello Tamara J, thank you so much for your outstanding review! Giving our guests a wonderful home-away-from-home experience is our top priority here at our Red Bluff Hampton; I am so glad that Roxi and I could do just that for you!! Thank you for your praise and compliments on our amazing staff!! We look forward to giving you another great stay!! Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

this is a well located(just off I-5)property. It seems well managed and clean with friendly and helpful personnel. would recommend it to fellow travellers. If front desk, personnel recommend the nearby mexican restaurant,please do yourself a favour and give it a pass. To us, it was not nearly as good as we were led to believe.

Room Tip: main floor,close to lobby seems like a good location, we were quite comfortable in that area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hello Westcoastcanuck, thank you for your great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your complimenting comments on our management, location, and cleanliness! We are also very glad that you enjoyed your room location, and look forward to providing you with friendly, helpful service in the future! Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! Have an outstanding day!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice location, great view, attentive staff. Starbucks nearby (if you need it) One hotel where the room coffee is better than at the lobby. First time I went down, the breakfast coffee was out and no one in sight. So, back to the room and some home made stuff. Back down later, on my way out and the pot stuff was pretty bad, (but not empty).

Room Tip: The staff was OUTSTANDING and smart, put me on the side AWAY FROM THE RAILROAD. The railroad blows t...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you, Jaatmaster, for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so sorry that there was not someone at the desk when you came down for coffee in the morning!! If you would not mind letting me know what date you had stayed with us, it would be much appreciated. Customer satisfaction is a top priority on our list here at the Red Bluff Hampton and I would love to be able to point the person that was on shift in the correct direction for yours, and other guests, future stays. Here is my email address: britani.kelley@hilton.com Also, thank you for the wonderful comments on our location, view and attentive staff; and thank you again for reviewing our hotel! We look forward to seeing in the future!! Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

clean rooms, friendly staff, lobby was in middle of remodel, but will look great when complete (almost there) Only issue was other guests smoking cigarettes in the hall and the smell of Marijuana coming from several rooms. We have been experiencing that a lot with nearly every hotel lately...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hello Steve K, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms! We are so sorry about the smoking smells throughout the hall!! I have made sure that we will be taking extra precautions to keep our hallways fresh and free of smoke; thank you so much for bringing that to my attention!! Our lobby is well on its way; we are now at the half way point, and it is looking beautiful! I hope that you will be able to come back soon to see it yourself!! Thank you again for reviewing our wonderful hotel!! Have a fantastic day!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here before on our trips up and down Interstate 5. The rooms are always clean and fresh. The staff has always been inviting and warm. Love the warm cookies when you check in. My room was ready for me with the lights and air on. There was a bottle of water and snack bag waiting also!

• Stayed: January 2013
Britani K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Hello Rainrun, we are so glad that we can always provide you with clean and fresh rooms! We are honored that you choose our Red Bluff Hampton, as your home-away-from-home during your I-5 travels! Thank you so much for the lovely comments on our caring stuff! We love having you!! See you on your next I-5 trip; and thank you again for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!! Have a fantastic day!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#8 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
Best Western Plus Corning Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!