“Very welcoming staff”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Vancouver, Canada
“Very welcoming staff”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

After being on a road trip, it is such warm comfort to walk into a hotel that has front desk staff smiling, AND yummy cookies. What a nice treat. All the staff that we encountered here were very friendly. The hotel was clean, so was our room. The beds were comfortable. The WiFi was very slow and our only issue. The breakfast was well stocked and fresh. There was only one lady working there on the day we were there. She was working SO hard and was super friendly. She knew we were heading back on the road, so brought us each a bottled water for the road. I always say, it's the little things that make a trip much more fun... and memorable too. Thanks Hampton Inn, Red Bluff. See you again next year :)

Room Tip: We always opt for a higher floor, it seems quieter and our room had a nice view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mummybearof3
Britani K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hello Mummybearof3, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderfully detailed review!! I am so glad that our stay could make a memorable stay for you!! Thank you again for your wonderful comments! We look forward to seeing you in the feature!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Burleson,Texas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you are reading this and are looking at this hotel, just book it. Very nice property and it will not dissapoint. After a very long drive, we stayed at this hotel. Was a very good choice. Front desk staff was friendly and helped us to get a local pizza delivery. Clean room and a comfortable bed. Far enough off of highway to not hear the traffic, but close to zip back on in the morning. Like i said, look no further. Book it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Britani K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Hello SMAZ, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad that we could WOW you during your stay here at the Red Bluff Hampton!! Thank you for commenting on our location; being close to the highway is an important asset, but being far enough away to not hear the noise of the traffic is the topper. Also, thank you for your compliments on our room cleanliness, comfortable beds, and outstanding customer service!! We look forward to seeing you in the feature!! Have an amazing day!!
Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I absolutely love staying at the Hampton Garden Inn & Suites and have done so each time I travel for the past two years. Their room rates are very affordable, the suites are tastefully decorated and spacious, the rooms are super clean and you get a hot breakfast with your room rate. On my last trip, the desk manager Ashley solidified why I will continue making this hotel my number one choice. I came in about midnight. She walked out with me to my car to show me where I could safely park (I am a female). She offered to help unload my car and to watch my baggage while I parked closer to the entrance at her suggestion. She was extremely friendly, personable and you could tell she really wanted to make sure I had a great experience staying here. I feel safe and cared for at this hotel and plan to continue staying here every time I am passing through. Thank you Ashley!! You are an A-1 class act and a true asset to the Hampton Garden Inn family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you, BornHawaiian, for this outstanding review!! Your comments on our fair pricing, room cleanliness and space, and our hot breakfast are wonderful! I want to give you a special thank you for recognizing Ashley for here superb customer service!! It is our team goal to make sure that each guest feels special; I am so glad that Ashley could do that for you!! You are absolutely right in stating that Ashley is an asset to our Red Bluff Hampton; I am thrilled to have her as part of our award winning team!! Thank you again for taking the time to wright us this wonderful review! We look forward to seeing in the feature! Have a fantastic day!!
Seaside, California
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Unfortunately we had to attend a funeral in Red Bluff, we had never been here before . We had stayed at a Hampton Suites before, so we thought to stay at one again . From the time I made our reservations, until we checked out, the staff ,"Roxi, Britani and Maryanne", made us feel special and valued. They went above and beyond their call of duty , we could not have been more comfortable . We will tell everyone about our experience and definitely stay there again .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hello Himmie03, Thank you so much for the complimenting review! Our team goal is to make sure each guest has a home-away-from-home when they stay here at the Red Bluff Hampton; I am so glad that we could give that to you!! Thank you so much for naming Roxi, Maryanne and I; it truly makes our day brighter to know we are doing our very best and that it shows! We appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone; this type of review, and guests like you both, are what make our jobs so enjoyable!! We look forward to seeing you in the feature!! Have a wonderful day!!
Merced, California
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We love this hotel. It is reasonable, clean and friendly. The free breakfast is one of the best we have had served in a very comfortable room. We visit relatives in Red Bluff and always stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Hello Peggy T, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! Here at the Red Bluff Hampton; it is our goal to provide a warm, at home atmosphere for our guests. We are so glad that we can provide that for you!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit; and thank you for being a loyal guest of ours!! Have an outstanding day!!
Forest Grove, Oregon
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A nice stopover on our long drive from Disneyland to the Portland, OR area. We arrived late in the evening and check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was very good in the morning and checkout was fast. The room was clean and very nice, albeit very cold when we arrived on a hot summer day. We will stay here again on a future trip!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Benjamin M
Thank you, Ke7dkg, for writing us a great review! We are so glad we could be you stopping point in your long journey! Thank you for commenting on our efficient front desk crew, and the cleanliness of our hotel! We are graced with a fantastic housekeeping crew! I will be sure to pass the good word on to them; they will be thrilled! We look forward to seeing you on your feature trips!! Have a wonderful day!!
From Oregon
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Traveling along I5 is not my favorite thing in the world as this part of the state is brown and flat. So we decided to pull off the road for our 40 winks. Got a good rate, the room was top notch, and the front office clerk was on her toes. Very quiet, great breakfast buffet, very clean, very restful, the only negative thing I can say... is that I wish we could have stayed longer to take advantage of the pool. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you, Red Bluff!

Room Tip: No need to drive further on those I5 long drives. This is a good & restful inn. Cheers :)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GeetarMonkey
Hello GeetarMonkey, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Our team goal here at the Red Bluff Hampton is to give our guests a home away from home experience; we are so glad that we could provide that for you! Thank you again for leaving a great review! We look forward to seeing you in the feature; and don’t forget your bathing suit ;-)!! Have a fantastic day!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!