I drove to California from Washington for a vacation. I wanted to have dinner at Luigi's in Red Bluff so I decided that Red Bluff would be a logical place to spend the night. As always, my first choice is either a Hampton or Hilton Garden Inn. The Hampton in Red Bluff did not disappoint. I received a friendly greeting and a swift check-in. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Sated with excellent pizza, I had a good night's rest. Breakfast in the morning was typical and adequate. It got me to my lunch stop. I broke my trip a different way on the return journey otherwise I'd have been happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn