“A great place to stop!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Mukilteo, Washington
“A great place to stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I drove to California from Washington for a vacation. I wanted to have dinner at Luigi's in Red Bluff so I decided that Red Bluff would be a logical place to spend the night. As always, my first choice is either a Hampton or Hilton Garden Inn. The Hampton in Red Bluff did not disappoint. I received a friendly greeting and a swift check-in. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Sated with excellent pizza, I had a good night's rest. Breakfast in the morning was typical and adequate. It got me to my lunch stop. I broke my trip a different way on the return journey otherwise I'd have been happy to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you, Namsman, for your wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that we are your Red Bluff choice! We look forward to seeing you in the feature; and thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! Have an outstanding day!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed for just one night in September and found that the hotel lived up to all the expectations derived from previous 5 star reviews. The hotel is attractive, neat and clean throughout, the beds are comfortable and the staff at the front desk and in the breakfast area provided an efficient and friendly service. The hot breakfast was much better than at most hotels and the serving area was kept replenished and clean all the time. The experience could not have been better.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello YohoBoho, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in September! Our goal here at the Red Bluff Hampton is to provide a warm, at home feeling for all of our guests; we hope to do that again for you soon!! Have a wonderful day; we look forward to seeing you in the feature!!
Livermore, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well I personally book this hotel for the staff and of course the fresh cookies at 7pm each night. Brittney at the front desk is always helpful and when she sees me trying to find my Hilton rewards card, tells me not to worry she can look it up. Always asking if there is anything that is needed. My husband and I stay when visiting his mom in a care facility. As this is stressful, its great that all of our needs are taken care of once we get to the hotel. Mary at breakfast personally goes around and checks with the guests making sure they have what they need . She even brings water to take with you for the day. The breakfast has a much larger variety than the other hotels in the area (even the new ones). The location is perfect, right at the edge of town close to the freeway. Although you can not hear any freeway noise when trying to sleep. We have made this hotel our home when visiting the area once a month. The staff really takes pride in their jobs! Nice job, thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you, Francee C, for taking the time to write such a wonderfully detailed review!! I am so glad that we can be your home away from home!! It is truly our pleasure to provide you with top of the line, heartfelt service every time you enter our Hampton doors!! Making our wonderful guests smile is what makes our jobs so enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you soon; and thank you again for making our day with your gracious words!!
Mesa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a no-disappoint stay. Mary, who keeps the hot breakfasts coming, does a great job. The front desk staff have always been nothing but courteous and helpful. This is a nice community and a great place to vist, many neat Victorian homes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Terry Y, for your wonderful review! It is our team goal to make sure our guests feel at home while visiting our Hampton; I am so glad we could do that for you!! I will be sure to let Mary and our front desk crew know that they are doing an outstanding job! Thank you, also, for commenting on our town; it is a wonderful place to live and I am glad that you enjoyed visiting!! We look forward to sharing it again with you in the feature!! Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! Have a wonderful day!!
Seal Beach CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

In all my years of travel I have never experienced a better hotel to stay in. Even though I am in just a few times per year, Roxy at the front desk remembers my name and my special preferences for rooms. Beyond that, she welcomes me like family each time I arrive. She even noted it was my birthday once and sang me happy birthday at the front desk suprising me with an ice cream. Recently I had back surgery and couldnt lift my luggage.... Roxy was there to assist. She is the face of the Hampton Inn. Her consistent level of service earns this hotel an excellent rating in my book. We have so many choices in where we stay when we travel. Does it not make sense to stay where we are remembered and made to feel most welcome?

The hotel is consistently first rate in service, quality, and value. With employees like Roxy, they live up to the level of service they advertise. Blue Ribbon winner for sure!!!!

Kacie C

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello Kacie C, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!! I am so glad that one of our own could give you an amazing experience at our Hampton!! Your detailed review set me at the scene; thank you for sharing your touching experience!! Roxi is definitely a star here, and we are thrilled to have her on our team; she is a wonderful asset to our Hampton!! We look forward to having you in the feature!! Have a fantastic day!!!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The people who work at this location go beyond the norm. Very kind and pleasant and a great way to begin a morning. Bed's are comfy and rooms & Hotel are very tide and neat. Next time I return to Red Bluff I will stay here again. I typically stay in Marriott's but this was a really nice surprise. Thank you Mary B and staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Hello Thomas l, thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am so glad that we could give you a pleasant surprise with our great hospitality, and clean and comfortable rooms!! We look forward to seeing you again!! Thank you again for choosing the Red Bluff Hampton! Have a marvelous day!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Mary B Bar took excellent care of the dining area and made a delicious breakfast every morning of our stay. Desk clerks were also very helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay again when we're in Red Bluff!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Westfalls9, for taking the time to write us a review! Our team goal here at the Hampton is to always provide top of the line customer service to every guest; I am so glad we could do that for you! Thank you again for your wonderful review; we look forward to seeing you in the feature!! Have an amazing day!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Riverbank Inn
Riverbank Inn
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!