“Great place to stop over”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This was a typical Hampton Inn, clean, good beds, standard breakfast. Our first room was over the road and much too noisy. We asked to be moved and the gracious manager, Tess upgraded us to a suite overlooking the meadow on the other side. All in all, a great stay for a one nighter.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2012

I do apologize about the noise however, I am so glad we were able to accommodate your needs! I do have to agree, Great location and also a great view overlooking the oak trees and the farmers valley from the backside of our hotel :). We really appreciate your comments regarding the property and the staff, and hope that you will come and stay with us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

My husband and I had spent the day in San Francisco and were headed north on I5. Redding was booked up so I grabbed this Hampton Inn in Red Bluff on short notice in the evening. We were not familiar with the area and were delighted to find it a western theme hotel with lovely carvings in the lobby area. The lady on duty was so very nice and so versatile in taking care of our needs. We did some laundry and just wandered around being glad to be out of the car. If we are in the area again this would be my choice, not my second choice. A wonderful experience and we met some like minded fellow stayers so had a wonderful breakfast conversation!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review of our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Until then, take care and safe travels!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Flew into to Sacramento headed up to Redding and decided to save a 30 minute drive by stopping in Red Bluff for the night. The hotel is nice although definitely an older hotel. The rooms are big (much bigger than the Hampton Inn in Redding) and everyone is right, the staff are extremely friendly. I was not disappointed with the stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

So glad that you enjoyed your stay, and thanks so much for your compliments to the staff. Please do come and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stay in a hotel more often than I am home with my family. I always stay at a Hilton establishment when they are available. I must say this about this hotel in Red Bluff! Its absolutely the cleanest, most comfortable and most corteous staff that I have visited in a long time. I was greeted at the desk by a very kind, personable, and happy lady by the name of Tess. If only everyone was treated the way she treated me, NO ONE would ever be dissapointed. On top of all of that, the whole hotel seems to be absolutely spotless. The hallways, my room, the outside of the hotel....Everything.. I personally would give this hotel a perfect rating and would stay here if and when I come back to the area without question. How bout walking into your room to have it smell fresh and new even being seven years old. I thank this establishment for making it obvious they care about their guests in every way.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TDunc3442

We are so thankful you were willing to share your experience through this site. We appreciate you noticing the small touches that we hope make each guests stay more enjoyable. Also, thank you so much for mentioning my name and highlighting the friendliness of our staff members. We are very fortunate to have the BEST TEAM! My staff and I work very hard to impress each and every guest. Again thank you! Take care...and see you very soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We have been coming here for several years now - never have been disappointed. Great suites, great beds and super breakfast ! After we found this gem, we never stayed anywhere else when we are in the area !

Room Tip: Our preference is top floor - no overhead noise !
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2012

On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff California team, I sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel. We genuinely enjoy what we do here and love to hear about our guests' positive experiences. Our staff will be very proud of the work they have done to exceed your expectations. Best wishes to you. Take care. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

This hotel is always clean, the staff is super friendly and the breakfast is good, what more could you want?

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2011

Thank you for your generous words and praise! Recommendations are powerful and we appreciate your willingness to pass the word along. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I can't say enough about the gal on the front desk the night I checked in. She was just the nicest lady, helpful, friendly, wanting to know how I was and what I needed.
I like Hampton Inns since I always know that I'll get a clean room, good service and a comfy bed. The gal in Red Bluff made my stay that much more pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much for highlighting our front desk employee, She is indeed amazing! A true model of our 'hamptonality'. I am happy we impressed you from the minute you walked in our front doors. Please do know that we love having you here. So, we hope to see you again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!