Throw a dart and try to hit the 1/2 way mark between Seattle and LA. Perfect place to stop and rest! Clean rooms, fridge for the healthy snack to rest in also, comfy beds (MUCH better than the Travelodge on the return trip) and an awesome breakfast that gave us an advantage on day 2 of driving. Of course, our 6 year old's #1 priority was THE POOL. Outdoor but warm, 1/2 in sun and 1/2 in shade, clean and welcoming. WE LOVED OUR FAMILY SWIM! I've read about trains but we didn't have any issues. We might not have had neighbors, I dont' know, but we had no noise issues. The morning spread was awesome including bacon and denver omletts (my favorite). We made SUCH good time on that second leg and I thank this place for it. Coffee in my hand and full bellies all around. Zoooom zoom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Bluff hotel in CA is near Lassen Volcanic National Park, and we have rooms with free WiFi, free breakfast, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The following amenities are available at our Red Bluff hotel: an outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, snack shop, safety deposit box, 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and free parking (RVs not included). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff Hotel Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn And Suites Red Bluff
- Hampton Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Hampton Inn