“Good food and fast service -- will visit again”

Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Mexican
Pleasanton, CA
“Good food and fast service -- will visit again”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great staff with fast and friendly service. Like many others we thought the food was good, but not great. Close to the highway and easy to get to from either the Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn. They had a great selection of entrees. They were a bit pricey, but not too bad. We enjoyed the restaurant and would definately stop in again the next time we stay or pass thru Red Bluff.

• Visited November 2013

eugene
“Bland food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had dinner here on a Sunday night in September. Our motel suggested it because it was one of the few restaurants open on a Sunday night that wasn't part of a large chain. We have never had such bland Mexican food. It didn't seem as if any spice, like cilantro, was used in the dishes we had. Could have just as well visited a large chain Mexican restaurant. Service was okay.

• Visited September 2013
“Go there hungry because the portions are huge!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Recommended by our Hampton Inn desk agent in Red Bluff, we walked there in about 6 minutes (crossing Main St took longer than the walk) at 5pm. She told us we would be waddling back, and boy was she right! My husband I were immediately greeted and seated by a most friendly hostess. Seconds later, she walked over with a warm basket of homemade tortilla chips and very fresh salsa. And our drinks were ordered and delivered with the same promptness. You had me at hello.
We decided on the fajitas for two and we were awed when it arrived in heaps and bounds. Each of us were given a plate of rice, refried beans, and the toppings that included guacamole, pico, grated cheddar, shredded lettuce and sour cream...we thought we were going to get one between the both of us. The sizzling plate of fajitas was huge, with peppers, onions, seasoned chicken and steak. With 6 flour tortillas delivered to share, we got through 5 and had enough left over meats and toppings for another 4 more rounds. Very tasty, nicely seasoned, not too spicy...just a delicious Mexican meal made fresh, fast and authentic. For our tastes, it was a delight. We both loved it. Oh...they gave us a 15% discount off our bill because we were staying at the Hampton Inn! Came to $30 for dinner with a 25 oz mug of Blue Moon beer. And yes, we waddled back to our hotel.

“Excellent stop.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Two thumbs up. Hot chips. Great food. Fast and exceptionally friendly service. Easy access from the I5 South highway.

Bradley
“I love this place!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I love this place but it's not one of my husband's favorites. I convinced him to take us (along with our daughter and granddaughter) there for an early dinner one night and I wasn't disappointed at all with their food. I love their taquitos and their margaritas are some of the best I've had. I'll definitely go back!

• Visited August 2013