“Good place to eat”

Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Family owned Mexican restaurant in Red Bluff. We always eat here when we're traveling through Northern California. Food and service are good and consistent. Huge quantities for hungry people.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

While staying at the wonderful Hampton Inn across the street, my family and I enjoyed this great Mexican food! The chicken enchilada was delicious!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

just was not good food. quality is way down from previous visits. way better hispanic food available online....haaa

1  Thank l L
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We recently had dinner here. We were seated right away, After some wait, the hostess came for drink orders. She did not know what kind of beer they had; I eventually managed to secure a Corona, but despite some effort, never did get a glass to put it in. We had a long wait and a couple of promises of service before someone else came to take our order. I ordered cheese enchiladas, which supposedly come with your choice of sauce, but not with our server. When they arrived, they were covered with a tasteless red sauce, the cheese inside was barely warm, and the beans and rice were equally bland. I wound up dumping salsa and hot sauce all over the top. I would not return.

2  Thank JJTOH
Reviewed September 10, 2012

If you like Mexican food this is the place! Great authentic Mexican food and drinks. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank james758