“Worth waiting for”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had between us a large prime rib steak and a small top sirloin and it was absolutely delicious, tasty and tender. Instead of a salad we had clam chowder, also great, and the potatoes - mashed and baked - were very good as well.
They also had added a few beans which they shouldn't have.
The only problem the night we were there was the time it took to get served, We gor there at 8 and didn't start on the main course till 9. But it was definitely worth waiting for.

1  Thank gunbag

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'd been gone for most of 20 years and so it was good to get back to Red Bluff. The Green Barn was and is as comfortable as an old friend. Good steaks (and everything else on the menu for that matter), good drinks, very friendly staff. I love Red Bluff and this place just kind of puts the icing on the cake for me. Not much on style (don't expect San Francisco or some goofy fusion place) - I dunno, maybe they could use some twitching. But seeing as the place is generally packed, don't mind me!!!! Just GO!

1  Thank DaCheez
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We arrived here on a very busy Friday night. Obviously this is one of Red Bluff's more popular restaurants. The service was fast, efficient, and very friendly even though the place was packed with patrons. My steak was cooked to perfection. Normally I am a very light eater, but the food was so good that it was the first steak dinner of this size that I've completely finished in years. I will be back for more when I pass this way again.

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a great place to just sit at the Bar and enjoy a super fresh Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and a Steak or their awesome ribs.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Red Bluff may not offer many dining options, but even if it did, I would still prefer eating here. This was obviously the best place to eat in town, nice decor, great service, NY strip steak was delicious and I could not believe the value. Highly recommend it and well worth the 2 mile drive from I-5.