“My favorite for 50 years: steak sandwich with salad!”
Review of The Green Barn

The Green Barn
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an early afternoon lunch on Saturday at The Green Barn. Steak sandwich with salad with bleu cheese dressing. My husband likes the steak san with grilled onions and cheese (Swiss). I like mine on plan roll, with catsup! (Like I've eaten it since high school!)

Definitely comfort food - like "going home". For an extra indulgence, a side of onion rings and a glass of red wine. Service is always great at The Green Barn, it has a hunt club atmosphere, dimly lit and casual. I hope it never changes!

There are newer reviews for The Green Barn

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The menu, the venue, the service, the steak, the wine(oh the wine!) Were all first class. I would gladly recommend this establishment any time. Plenty of parking, it's a downtown place so nothing scenic to report on, it gets quiet beyond 8.30pm so might be wise to check if they serve later than this.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We wandered into The Green Barn after our GPS kept taking us down the wrong road for the restaurant we wanted. The outside of the building and the inside too are rather dark and old-fashioned but the food was plentiful and good. The service was efficient and friendly and it was good to meet the owner/manager at the door when we left to be given a cheery goodbye and a thank you. If the decor were freshened up to give the place a brighter look, I think the food might even taste better!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were directed to this steak house by the front desk of our motel. It is dark and clubby and the steaks were excelent. It is well priced and we were surprised to find such a good restaurant in Red Bluff. The service was attentive and the steaks were cooked just right.

1  Thank parkwife
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped in Red Bluff just because it was around noon, on our way from California to Oregon,
We also stopped there because in several stops we never found a worthy restaurant in larger Reading nearby.
Well, the small Red Bluff does have a definitely good restaurant in The Green Barn.
We ordered simple food, but it was very tasty, well prepared and very kindly served.
Definitely a place to go back to.