“My favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Red Bluff, CA
“My favorite!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I eat here on a regular basis and I am NEVER disappointed! Some of our favorites are: chicken salad sandwich, their burgers (AMAZING), and even their dinner specials. Carrie has always run a tight business and you feel like family when you eat here. Don't get me started on the pies and desserts, they are addicting! This is the best resaurant in Red Bluff! A must try for anyone visiting our little town!

• Visited March 2013

Rome, Italy
“Best pies around!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Countryside cafe has the best home made pies around. I can see why it's one of the Triple-D diners. They had a good selection of fresh pies. Ok the hot roast beef was good too. Kudos to Amy, you're the best! If you're ever heading up or down the I-5 corridor stop in Red Bluff, spend the time I wander around the town, and stop in for pie at Countryside Cafe

Longview, Washington
“A Bit of Upscale Dining”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Dining in Red Bluff comes down to fast food, Mexican or beef for the most part. One of the few exceptions is the Countryside. It offers a great business casual atmosphere with a good menu and the added benefit of home made baked goods.

Recently had a lunch meeting with a client and sampled the burgers and pies. The burgers were obviously a cut above anything in town. My Ortega cheese burger was large and juicy, the meat was flavorful and cooked to order. For sides coleslaw was the choice. My dining companion tried the western burger which came with grilled onions and bacon. Grilled potato wedges was the choice there. Comparing our burgers, we both agreed the almost $10 price tag was worth it.

Not knowing when to stop, we each had a slice of pecan pie and coffee. The pie was great and obviously home made. As an added precaution we had it heated and topped with vanilla ice cream.

At $45 for the both of us before tip it is a bit expensive but well within what I would expect for a business class dining establishment. Highly recommend it for special occasions or signing contracts.

Definitely will be back.