“Good home cooking”

Rockin R Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Get You Day Rockin at the Rockin R! Great Homestyle Cooking. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all Day. Feeding that hunger one bite at a time!
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Ordered the lite portions - liver for me and meatloaf for my husband and the portions were more than ample. Good flavor. The waitress was extremely pleasant and efficient.

1  Thank eweology

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate here before when it used to be perkos cafe and I like it Better now. The food tastes good and the cheapest price and it close by to motel 6 walking distance.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Right next door to the Best Western. Good food, great service. Real home cooked type food. If you like Mom's cooking, you will really enjoy this place. Try the meatloaf, or the chef's salad. Ranch dressing is very good.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good value on basic fare here. Friendly service and good quality food. Located next to the Antelope Inn, it is convenient and offers a good menu selection. The "Come as you are" atmosphere is especially welcome to travelers. The server was friendly and helpful. Service is prompt here.

1  Thank Charles V
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Almost no restaurant is open in Red Bluff, CA on a Sunday evening or else the eateries have gone out of business, thanks to our booming economy! This restaurant is fairly new so they try harder. My steak salad was wonderful especially since they substituted a bed of baby spinach for the usual iceburg at my request. They did the same for my husband's dinner salad. See what I mean by trying harder? The men in our party enjoyed the steak and potatoes, mushroom gravy, and extra blue cheese with the salad. Our party of fivel were thrilled with the quietness of the restaurant since we stayed about two hours just talking. For the business sake I wish they had been busier. Come on Red Bluff, try it —you'll like it! EAT LOCAL!

1  Thank Sylvia O