“Wonderful Sunday evening service”

Rockin R Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Get You Day Rockin at the Rockin R! Great Homestyle Cooking. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all Day. Feeding that hunger one bite at a time!
Cottonwood
“Wonderful Sunday evening service”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Almost no restaurant is open in Red Bluff, CA on a Sunday evening or else the eateries have gone out of business, thanks to our booming economy! This restaurant is fairly new so they try harder. My steak salad was wonderful especially since they substituted a bed of baby spinach for the usual iceburg at my request. They did the same for my husband's dinner salad. See what I mean by trying harder? The men in our party enjoyed the steak and potatoes, mushroom gravy, and extra blue cheese with the salad. Our party of fivel were thrilled with the quietness of the restaurant since we stayed about two hours just talking. For the business sake I wish they had been busier. Come on Red Bluff, try it —you'll like it! EAT LOCAL!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sylvia O

Shelby, Montana
“Close to the Comfort Inn”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Within walking distance...serving was ample...good taste and the servers were quite friendly. Price was very reasonable.

Visited August 2013
Mead, Washington
“great chicken fried steak.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was good and service was great. Would recommend. Within walking distance to comfort inn. Chicken fried steak was wonderful.

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Oregon
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wonderful food at great prices. And seniors get their drink free whether it's coffee or soda. Fast service.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Mikethegreat-72
Turlock, California
“I ate here twice and found both times to be enjoyable.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had dinner and breakfast at this establishment. They are better than their chain restaurant competitors. First of all, the staff was friendly and professional. They recommended things when asked and their opinions are spot on.

For dinner, I had a roast beef sandwich and tomato soup that was excellent. When I asked about a recommendation for dessert, the bread pudding was immediately provided as a choice. It was scrumptious!

The next day, I returned for breakfast and found it to be terrific. I was asked how I wanted my hash browns prepared as well as my eggs! The coffee was good, plentiful and hot. This is where the locals eat and so should you.

• Visited June 2013