$134
Classic Inn(Red Bluff)
$64
$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolcinnamon rollshome depothigh ceilingsplenty of parkinggas stationking suiteroad tripcookiesdefinitely stay here againeasy accesshot tubfirst floorroom was cleanpet feethe breakfast area
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We reserved a "suite" Suites at this specific location do NOT include a separate room. We also asked for a quiet room and you could hear everything upstairs, in hallways etc. IF your looking for a clean, new place this place is fine but for the price you could stay elsewhere for less money.
They also woke us up just before7am after arriving after Midnight as there was a problem with our payment the night before. A better choice would have been to slip a note under our door and call at a decent hour hour. We also missed breakfast as it ends promptly at 9.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Dominique C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello, I am so sorry that your experience with us this stay was not so plesant! We never ever want a guest to feel uncomfortable. We take issues like this very serioulsy and we want to make sure this doesnt happen again to you or anyother guest! I am again very sorry for the inconvinience that occurred and I can assure you that it has been taken care of. Thank you again for your review and the feedback!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We spent the night here on our way to L.A. The Holiday Inn Express is a clean, comfortable place to stay. Close to the I-5 exit. I think the biggest surprise of this overnight stay was the actual town of Red Bluff. We have travelled numerous times up and down I-5. This is the first time we've stayed in Red Bluff. It's so easy to just bypass these towns along the way, maybe just stopping for gas. We had the time, so we drove into the downtown area. What a darling place! I told my husband the little shops and boutiques could rival those found in Napa Valley. Love finding little gems in our travels.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear when a guest has a great experience here at the Holiday Inn Express in Red Bluff Ca! I am also happy to hear that you loved the town! It is a small quiet town and it is a great little town to be in!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Normally we drive straight through with small puts stops long the way. We were leaving SoCal to return home to Seattle. We decided to call last minute to see if HIEx would have any openings for a late night arrival. We didn't want to stay at the BW Red Bluff Antelope again, so since HIEx is also pet friendly we thought why not. We got the king room, and were pleasantly surprised how huge the room was, ceiling to floor, and the shower. Looked like we were in a pet friendly ADA room. It smelled brand new. The carpet, the furniture, etc...it was clean! Plus we got a great AAA rate. It was better than my travel industry rate. It pays to have AAA!
Customer service was good, the comp food was ok, just your normal high carb fare. The dogs didn't bark as much at this hotel like they did at the BW Red Bluff. Only time they did was when the maids started cleaning rooms around us, or when they got really spooked by the huge gray Lab that walked in front of them. Our room was right next to the exit where there's a patch of green grass the pups can potty, and near a trash bin to dump the potty. It's the rude guest who don't pick up after pooch you ave to contend with,and watch out we don't step in it. The lobby area looked so modern and sleek that you old think we were in a fancy hotel. All in all, for a one night stay I would one back on my yearly road trip back to my family in L.A....I also told all my Facebook friends to stay here as well during their road trips.

Room Tip: With pets stay in a room near the back grass area. With no pets ask for a room far away from pets if you want good sleep. The King beds are wonderful. And make sure you get one of the brand new rooms where you an smell the newness of the wood furniture.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the awesome review on the Holiday Inn Express here in Red Bluff Ca, We are very happy happy to hear that you had a great stay with your family and pets here!! We hope to see you here again soon!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped in Red Bluff during our return to Washington State from Tucson. The only factors influencing our decision to stay here was the Holiday Inn reputation and the distance we were willing to drive that day. We were not disappointed; since we travel with a 7 year old we try to get a larger room when possible and booked the "feature suite" from the website. When we checked in we were told that the room we had reserved was the "Presidential Suite"! This room was an incredible value for the price and unfortunately there is only one of them in the hotel. It had to have been at least three times the size of a standard room and had a large sleeping area, living room, office area, and a bathroom with a large jetted tub. The staff was very helpful and the property well kept up, however we have come to expect this from most of the HEIs we have stayed at. The only possible detractor from the hotel is that there is really nothing to eat within walking distance, but that is just me being really picky. There are several good restaurants within a short drive.

Room Tip: Get the presidential suite!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello!! We greatly appreciate your awesome review! I am so happy that we were able to make you and your family feel so comfortable here at the Holiday Inn Express in Red Bluff Ca!! Thank you again for the kind comments on our hotel!!

We look foward to accomodating you again in the future!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Having driven straight through from Yakima to Las Vegas 4 days prior, my wife and I decided to be sensible and overnight on the return trip from Disneyland. I did some scouting and found the Holiday Inn Express to have the lowest rate in the area.

The hotel was very easy to find and right next to an Arco station for easy refueling on the way out. The front desk staff was very attentive and check in was quick.

The room was good sized, very quiet and the bed was VERY comfortable. The Bath and Body Works toiletries were a pleasant surprise. The bathroom was well lit and the shower had very good water pressure.

We did not partake of the hot breakfast, so I cannot comment on the quality of food.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dominique C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review! I am so very happy that we could accomodate you on your long trip. We look forward to seeing you here again in the future. Safe travels to you!