“Excellent Stay, Great Amenities!”

Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
“Excellent Stay, Great Amenities!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a newer Holiday Inn Express - and very nice inside! An indoor pool and jacuzzi is a plus after a long day of driving. The hotel staff was extremely friendly - even the hotel landscaper greeted me warmly (that's a first for me).
The only drawback (which has nothing to do with the hotel) is that things close early in Red Bluff - so there are not a lot of places to eat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is one of the nicest motels we've ever stayed in (not talking about boutique or luxury hotels). It's new, spacious and nicely furnished. We were in a first floor "dog room", but there was no feeling of "lesser". The room was very large with high ceilings and very nice in general. The reception staff were professional and helpful. (John and a woman who might have been the manager when we checked in, and the woman who checked us out) There was a little wine-tasting session and cookies in the afternoon. The place was very quiet, except for 1 train. There was a nearby vacant field which was great for walking our dog. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
Reviewed April 3, 2013

New hotel built in the last year which is a big plus. Customer service was great. Arrived at the hotel only to find my reservation had been cancelled due to my CC company thinking it was a fraudulent charge. No problem, Tess, the manager took care of us and even gave us the early booking no refund rate I had originally booked. Room was very nice with a huge flat screen TV with free HBO and wifi. Breakfast was great and fulling, pancakes, sausage, eggs, yogurt. Enough that this could be enough of a meal until lunch. The indoor pool/jacuzzi was great and at 7am I had the pool to my self. Tess, the manager on duty was a wealth of information on what to do in Red Bluff and the area. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me and my gf stoped here. they had chocolate chip cookies on a plate at the desk. i got mine and it was still hot. the front desk lady gave us a room and sum ideas where to eat. the room was really clean. it was cool calling us when the delivery guy came. the hot tub the pool were fun. the bed was really nice. ate a cinimen roll for bkfast cause we were in a hurry. im gonna play the piano next time we come thru.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tess T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind review. We're so glad that you find the hotel to be a good stopover in Red Bluff California, and hope that you will come and stay with us again and again!
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I reserved this hotel before I left home to travel to California. I held the room with a credit card but told the agent that I was going to pay cash when I arrived. She said that was fine. I arrived at the end of our trip ready for a good night's rest before driving for 12 more hours to get home. I was told that they could not provide the room for me unless I gave them a $400 deposit since I was paying cash (The desk clerk even said they don't LIKE cash!). The agent never mentioned this to me when I booked the room and she knew I was paying cash upon arrival. So I was stranded with 3 teenagers and a very long drive ahead of me! Luckily I found a room at another hotel and had a fabulous night there. I do not recommend this hotel based on the customer service. If you do stay here and want to pay cash, make sure you carry $400 extra to pay the deposit with!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank K M
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Your comments have been reviewed by me and shared with the entire team and appropriate action has been taken to ensure a situation of this nature will not be repeated in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites here in Red Bluff California .
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express has been open for just seven months. The rooms have tall ceilings that does not give you that standard boxed room feel. We stayed in a two queen bed room that was furnished with a microwave, mini refrigerator, and a wet bar. Very comfortable rooms, and quiet at night. The hotel accepts pets, nice indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. Room rates are very reasonable for the quality of our stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am delighted to hear that the hotel worked out so well for you - what a pleasure to get such a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write, you really made our day. Please come and stay with us again!!
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I usually enjoy staying in holiday inns and this one in red bluff definitely delivered. This hotel is fairly new, very clean and has all the amenities you would need. Dominique at the front desk was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The included breakfast is fantastic for travellers looking to hit the road quickly. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a pet ask for a ground floor room at the far end of the hall from receptio...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. As you well know, reviews enhance or detour any stay, and we are so grateful for your enthusiastic and appreciative words. Dominique and our front desk team are first class and are always willing to do what they can to make each and every guest's stay pleasant. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you back in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff

Been to Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area? Share your experiences!