All reviewsfront deskindoor poolcinnamon rollshome depothigh ceilingsplenty of parkinggas stationking suiteroad tripcookiesdefinitely stay here againeasy accesshot tubcomfy bedexcellent hotelpet feethe breakfast area
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A short stay to visit local friends found us at this hotel. A definate recommendation of a nice place to stay. We will definately return here. It is clean, friendly, new, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly and helpfull. The room was very clean. We have no reservations in recommending this location. It was a nice unexpected find in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We're so glad that you find the hotel to be a good stopover in Red Bluff California, and hope that you will come and stay with us again and again!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My family was displaced from our beautiful home due to a fire on October 10,2012. Our insurance company has put us up here at the Holiday Inn Express in Red Bluff until we can find a temporary rental home while we rebuild, and I just want to say that besides being a beautiful new facility, it has the best...kindest, courteous staff I have ever met! They have made us feel welcome every day of our stay, and have become like an extended family to us. Tess, the manager, is an awesome lady. She is very professional, and also very fun. She keeps me laughing through adversity, and she encourages my grandchildren, ages 3 and 4, to try and be on their best behavior at all times. The desk staff...Dominique, Lisa, John, David are wonderful people! Each has an excellent personality...and they are definately people pleasers! John serves great wines and housemade cookies two evenings a week, and David works nights and has a wonderful way of looking at life.Dominique is very professional and always seems to have the answers to our many questions. Lisa is a very fun person to have behind the desk, whether she is working days, pms or nights, she is always bright eyed and smiling. The housekeeping staff do a wonderful job keeping things clean, shiny and new. Mary works on our rooms most days and we love her for all she does. Lourdes keeps the breakfasts going each morning and she is very sweet and kind. The owners, have been by many times, checking in with us and making sure all is well. They are very much hands on people and seem to interact with the staff really well. Losing our home was devastating, but the wonderful staff here at the Holiday Inn Express in RB have helped us hold our heads up, as well as our spirits. Thank you all!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Your 'At home' feeling is our goal. We wanted you to have an experience that will make you excited to go back and stay with us again.....and we are glad that we have accomplished that task! We appreciate your honest review and for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. We hope to see you again soon! Take care.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I travel back and forth from Oregon to Georgia and enjoy staying at HIE. Tonight we ended up in Red Bluff, CA and were able to use our free anniversary night through priority club. This hotel is beautiful. I can't remember the last time I took a picture of a hotel bathroom for a good reason but this room is spotless. The front desk staff, Tess and Lisa, went out of there way to make this one of the best stays we've ever had at HIE. It is consistently good, but this hotel is awesome.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for this great thumbs-up! We really appreciate both your time in writing in and your generous comments. Please do come and see us again when you're in town. Thanks again for your feedback see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

While driving thru for business I stop by holiday inn for some desperate sleep. Arriving at 2am all I want to do is sleep before I have to be back on the road in 8 hrs. I awake at 6am to tables banging, chairs sliding, and kids running down the hall. After two hours of trying to sleep thru the noise, and maybe 4 hrs of sleep I decide to pack my things and leave. The lady at front desk did offer to move me into another room, but I did not want to pack unpack and try to sleep for my remaining hr before I needed to be back on the road. After declining the room she did take my $40 pet fee off room so I ended up paying $100 for 4 hrs of sleep. The rooms are nice and clean my only suggestion is to make sure to not get a room anywhere near the dining until they invest in socks for bottoms of chairs n tables to eliminate banging, and maybe signs posted stating not to let kids run thru halls and be respectful of other guests sleeping.

Room Tip: Request a room as far from dining room as possible!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Good timespl s
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I am very sorry the noise was bothersome. Your comments have been reviewed by our management/owners and shared with the entire team . We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Red Bluff California.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I think the nicest people in California all live in Red Bluff, and a lot of them work at this hotel. While we got lost looking for it, when we finally got there, it was one wonderful revelation after another. The people working the desk, the breakfast area, everyone was fantastically kind. Our rooms was lovely (just the bathroom door would bang open if you didn't hold onto it!), clean, large bathroom. The breakfast was great; loved the coffee, tea and hot chocolate available 24/7. Loved it!
And Tess Tilev, the assistant general manager was a sweetheart!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know this! We're delighted that you choose to come and stay with us here in Red Bluff California and hope that you'll keep coming back forever :)..take care and safe travels!