All reviewsfront deskindoor poolcinnamon rollshome depothigh ceilingsplenty of parkinggas stationking suiteroad tripcookiesdefinitely stay here againeasy accesshot tubcomfy bedexcellent hotelpet feethe breakfast area
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I travel back and forth from Oregon to Georgia and enjoy staying at HIE. Tonight we ended up in Red Bluff, CA and were able to use our free anniversary night through priority club. This hotel is beautiful. I can't remember the last time I took a picture of a hotel bathroom for a good reason but this room is spotless. The front desk staff, Tess and Lisa, went out of there way to make this one of the best stays we've ever had at HIE. It is consistently good, but this hotel is awesome.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you so much for this great thumbs-up! We really appreciate both your time in writing in and your generous comments. Please do come and see us again when you're in town. Thanks again for your feedback see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

While driving thru for business I stop by holiday inn for some desperate sleep. Arriving at 2am all I want to do is sleep before I have to be back on the road in 8 hrs. I awake at 6am to tables banging, chairs sliding, and kids running down the hall. After two hours of trying to sleep thru the noise, and maybe 4 hrs of sleep I decide to pack my things and leave. The lady at front desk did offer to move me into another room, but I did not want to pack unpack and try to sleep for my remaining hr before I needed to be back on the road. After declining the room she did take my $40 pet fee off room so I ended up paying $100 for 4 hrs of sleep. The rooms are nice and clean my only suggestion is to make sure to not get a room anywhere near the dining until they invest in socks for bottoms of chairs n tables to eliminate banging, and maybe signs posted stating not to let kids run thru halls and be respectful of other guests sleeping.

Room Tip: Request a room as far from dining room as possible!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Good timespl s
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I am very sorry the noise was bothersome. Your comments have been reviewed by our management/owners and shared with the entire team . We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Red Bluff California.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I think the nicest people in California all live in Red Bluff, and a lot of them work at this hotel. While we got lost looking for it, when we finally got there, it was one wonderful revelation after another. The people working the desk, the breakfast area, everyone was fantastically kind. Our rooms was lovely (just the bathroom door would bang open if you didn't hold onto it!), clean, large bathroom. The breakfast was great; loved the coffee, tea and hot chocolate available 24/7. Loved it!
And Tess Tilev, the assistant general manager was a sweetheart!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know this! We're delighted that you choose to come and stay with us here in Red Bluff California and hope that you'll keep coming back forever :)..take care and safe travels!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days. During our stay I found the staff catered to my every need and the service wonderful. The view from the hotel is beautiful. Can't wait to return!

Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank jgdyoga
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

WOW! Thank you for your generous words! Recommendations are powerful and we appreciate your willingness to pass the word along. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. We look forward to your next visit here at the brand new Holiday Inn Express& Suites Red Bluff-South Redding area hotel and I agree we do have a nice view of Mt Shasta and Lassen Peak...Take care and safe travels.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Very nice, new holiday inn express. Nice staff too! Some reviews call it "resort-like" which is a stretch, but it's very clean and new and pleasant. Some reviews also mention the "grounds" which to me seems crazy as its just nice plantings in a parking lot. The hotels is next to a Home Depot.

• Stayed: December 2012
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

So glad that you enjoyed your stay, and thanks so much for your compliments to the staff. Please do come and see us again soon here at the Holiday Inn Express& Suites Red Bluff-South Redding Area!