All reviewsfront deskindoor poolcinnamon rollshome depothigh ceilingsplenty of parkinggas stationking suiteroad tripcookiesdefinitely stay here againeasy accessfirst floorroom was cleanhot tubpet feethe breakfast area
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Very nice, new holiday inn express. Nice staff too! Some reviews call it "resort-like" which is a stretch, but it's very clean and new and pleasant. Some reviews also mention the "grounds" which to me seems crazy as its just nice plantings in a parking lot. The hotels is next to a Home Depot.

• Stayed: December 2012
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

So glad that you enjoyed your stay, and thanks so much for your compliments to the staff. Please do come and see us again soon here at the Holiday Inn Express& Suites Red Bluff-South Redding Area!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel does not seem like an "express" hotel. When you walk into the lobby you would think you were in a 5 star hotel. The rooms are beautiful and clean, as well, very roomy and well decorated. I have family up in this area and have stayed in many of the local hotels and this is one of two that I would actually consider staying at.

The staff here is wonderful they greet you with a big smile and welcome you to the Holiday Inn Express. We arrived a little earlier than we expected from a LONG drive and "Tess the asst. manager" was awesome, she said she had a room for us so we wouldn't have to wait. I am so thankful as we were tired and needed to rest before we went to visit family. She also handed us a little care package with water, a snack and a piece of fruit. This was a nice treat to be welcome to when arriving. All the staff are wonderful and are very helpful.

The breakfast was plentiful and there was a good selection of items to choose from to start our day. Also they have coffee all day for guest to enjoy. The hotel has a nice roomy gym and a great indoor pool/hot tub facility. I forgot my swimsuit, but next time we travel to the area to see family I will be bring one for sure.

The hotel is close to I5 and just past the parking lot was a gas station that comes in handy for travelers. It is on the far side of town but within in driving distance to local restaurants.

We recommend staying here not only for the nice accommodations, but also for the nice friendly staff. I travel frequently through out the year and one thing that would turn me off from a hotel is rude unfriendly staff. This hotel has a wonderful staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Travel4Fun66

Wow! Thank you for your review of our property. We absolutely love that we have the privilege to come and do everyday, which is to serve guests like you. Our team truly has a passion for this property and takes pride in what they do and sharing it with our guests here at the Red Bluff Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Thank you for highlighting our team as well mentioning my name. We so sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the chance to see you again in the very near future. Take care and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This my second visit to this wonderful property.
Both times I have found the front desk staff to be superb. Lisa is a real professional and has a great sense of humor.
The entire property is as neat as a pin. Even after being open nearly 3 months it looks as though it it is the first day open.
Breakfast is typical HIE faire but is prepared well.

I cannot speak highly enough of this property and will make it a regular stop while traveling on I-5.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank affalken

Hooray for Lisa!! :) and thank YOU so much for this very nice review. We're so glad that you stayed with us and that your stay went so well. Thanks again for letting us know and please come and stay with us again soon! Take care and safe travels.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Brand new outstanding hotel facility, all top of the line furnishings and facilities. Easy freeway access. Quality welcoming staff. All services delivered in an exemplary fashion. So impressive we stayed an extra night. Very reasonable, terrific value.

We stay at Holiday Inns almost exclusively and this one tops them all!

Worth going out of your way just to treat yourself.

Appears and feels like a luxury resort.

Room Tip: The location of the hotel and quality of the new construction eliminate any downsides anywhere in the hotel. All good.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

On behalf of the Holiday inn Express& Suites Red Bluff California team, I sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel. We genuinely enjoy what we do here and love to hear about our guests' positive experiences. Our staff will be very proud of the work they have done to exceed your expectations. Best wishes to you. Take care. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The outside landscape of this hotel looks like a high end resort, complete with palm trees. The inside is even better: a feel of a five star property, with a high ceiling, two story breakfast area, fresh new carpets, elevator, exercise facility, vending and ice machines and more. The rooms are comfortable and have good beds, newer large flat screen TV sets and all amenities. Front desk people are very pleasant.

Top notch property indeed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PortTownsendJosh

Wow! Thank you! You just made not only our day but our entire weekend, too. I speak for the entire team in saying what a real pleasure it was to have you with us and we really look forward to seeing you again soon :) Take care and thank you so much for your very kind review. We're so glad that you find our Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites to be a good stopover in Red Bluff California