“Pizza and meatball sandwich for lunch!”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 4, 2013

On a road trip we stopped for lunch. It is an easy on and off exit on I -5. I had a 12" pizza I chose my own toppings of sausage, olives, artichoke hearts and mushrooms. My husband had the largest meatball sandwich I have ever seen. He ate only half and we were given containers and foil for our use in packing to them our car fridge. Everything was tasty, my pizza crust thin as I requested. The music playing was rather loud, not as easy to hold a conversation.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nice restaurant, friendly people. The pizza was above average, and had a lot of toppings - very filling, I could not eat as much of it as I thought I would be able to!

1  Thank labquilt
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food was good. Don't go if you want pasta. They do serve it but it's a little lacking. Tastes ok. There pizza on the other hand is great! The dough is prepared just right and the flavor mixture is done just right! They have games and a little arcade for the kids and the dinning area is kept very clean. Overall not a bad place.

3  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is a Red Bluff staple. Their sandwiches are great for lunch, the hot pastrami is my favorite because they toast the bread and melt cheese on it: yummy. We also get their pizza quite a bit because they will actually deliver to us in the middle of nowhere. And, the 30" pizza is something to behold, it's massive, we fed 6 adults off of one with leftovers.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Wow....what a great find....stopped on our way home from oregon....yummy pasta and pizza with huge portions. Great service and the owner was so nice. Great for our 3 kids too....

1  Thank Ross071