“Italian”

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wonderful Lasagna and PERFECT salad, delivered to our hotel room by a very nice person! *************!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Andie121992

“Just like the pizza place I used to frequent in college...solid Italian comfort food...”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

These guys were very helpful with our request for reduced carbs. Had the chicken breast. Battered and fried but I only ate a bit of the breading. The meatballs were excellent, as the small salad! Best of all, the customer service was EXCELLENT! Will eat here again...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Draw123z4
Redmond, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and value”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Tried the ravioli and salad combo and it was enough to share between 2 people and become full. The ravioli were very tasty and the salad was good too. Price for that was $8. I'd recommend it. All the combos were big enough to share.

1 Thank Julian D
Redding, California
“My new favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I live 30 miles north of there, but if it is relaxed Italian dining I'm looking for, I always go to Luigi's! To begin with, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The menu is fairly extensive for such a casual dining restaurant, but every item I've tried has been excellent! The pizza is especially good. The crust is always crispy, and you get an abundance of toppings on each pizza. Luigi's is a great place for family gatherings! My siblings and I recently went to lunch with our families, and there were twelve of us altogether. We ordered a great deal of food, and the Luigi's staff got every single item correct. And as always, the food was very good!!! If you are looking for a comfortable, casual dining experience for just yourself, or for a large group, Luigi's is the place to go!!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Caroll F
red bluff
“pizza sandwhich”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

this is my favorite meal here. everything is good especially the pizza and lasagna. I usually get a brownie with my meal and makes it convienent. they also do take and bake

Visited June 2013