“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Their pizza is great. We were staying at the Durango RV Resort and they deliver for free there. This is a nice family establishment.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I use trip advisor extensively while traveling, and needed to feed our crew before Ashland ( where we can be assured of excellent food) Read the reviews and stopped here as it number 1 in red bluff. Fast pizza!? Why? Precooked crust, and the pizza spent no time in a hot oven. Wasn't cooked. No cheese, too many toppings thinking that makes a pizza. I would call this a "high school pizza" made by kids, for people who don't know any better. These reviews are by people that must like fast food or frozen pizzas. We recommend you bypass it to the next town.

1  Thank Toospirit
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza and salad in the area. Period! I recommend their food and service! As a traveler passing through Red Bluff it was great to get a good meal!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our family eats here on a weekly basis. One of the best restaurants/pizza in town. Great family atmosphere!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayd at the Holiday inn Express and the front desk clerk refered Luigi's to us. She said it's the best pizza in town that delivers. The girl who took my call was very plesant, took my order and gave me an esitimated time it would get here. The delivery guy stoped at the front desk just before coming to the room so i knew my dinner was on its way. The pizza was worth every moment we had to wait! The crust was just right with just enough sauce and loads of toppings. Get the supreme! We will eat here again on our way north.

1  Thank sheila j