“AVERAGE”

Shari's
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, California
“AVERAGE”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great friendly service. Very friendly staff. Quick. Food was good and very convenient. Apparently very hot place with the locals.

Visited April 2013

Red Bluff, CA
“Favorite breakfast!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shari's is a great place to eat. From the entrees, to the breakfast (in my opinion is the best in town), to the PIE, we love to eat here. The service is always warm and friendly and I have been eating here my entire life.

Visited April 2013
“Ok food really good pies”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Would go here often after working late shift for breakfast. Food ok, typical diner fare but the pies were really good. I usually would take one to go, loved the fruit ones!

2 Thank Whitma
Sacramento, California, United States
“Great breakfast easy access to I-5”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Three and a half stars. You Oregonians are spoiled rotten with the fabulous maple-wood smoked bacon and other pork products that are available here! although Shari's is a chain, and is a coffee shop, to compare Shari's to say, a Denny's is a huge disservice. Granted, Shari's is a coffee shop, but it uses local ingredients, and the pancakes are better than IHOP. Service was friendly and prompt. We would definitely come here again if we were in the area. Also, it is easy access from I-5. Wish we had Shari's near our home in CA!

• Visited August 2012
Corona, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Loved the food and service. Clean and comfortable place to stop and eat. I would go back if I were going through the area.

Visited June 2012