“crummier than most denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: American
Los Angeles, California
“crummier than most denny's”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

denny's is my companion's favorite restaurant, so we eat at the chain all over the United States. some denny's are older motif, and while this can be a charming attribute, in this case it was not. this denny's was not only old, but run down. the server saw me looking around once we were seated and asked if i was looking for something. i said i was looking to see if there was a place where we could sit without flies. --- there was not, but we were moved to an area with less flies. the food was sub par for denny's. you may as well go to another restaurant if you have say so in the matter.

• Visited July 2013

“great service every hour”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Have to thank the staff at dennys for being so welcoming after a long bar shift. With a smile they serve some pretty good food for the.value. no more sharis for us.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kendric B
“Great dinner and service”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stopped by Denny's after traveling all day. We were seated immediately, food was prepared quickly, service was perfect, our drinks never went empty. Everything was delicious! Great restaurant!

I was a little skeptical after reading some of the previous reviews but quite frankly, I'm not eating light fixtures and wall decorations that need updating, give me a break. The bathrooms were spotless, all employees were friendly, even to each other.

Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Leesawyzard
anahuac, TX
“GREAT BREAKFAST”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped off at this Denny's on our way to Lassen Volcanic National Park. Like others have mentioned its old and could use some updating. It is right off I-5 so it was very convenient. Our waitress was great and our food was very good. The area didn't appear to be the best. There were some homeless looking people loitering out in the parking lot and while we were waiting for our food a guy came in to get a free breakfast. He said it was his birthday. The waitress was so kind, asked him what 4 items he wanted and if it was to go or eat in. He got it to go. She didn't hassle him a bit and didn't ask him for any ID. Really....I'd go there again.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank misspat621
“Go Somewhere Else”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an old Denny's - as other reviewers have stated - but that has nothing to do with the quality of the food coming out of the kitchen. Just awful. I ordered a salad - very little cooking involved - and I ended up with a compost heap on a plate. Some of the tomatoes were rotten as well as there were the ends of the iceberg letter in my salad - obviously - someone didn't take the opportunity to check their work. The waitress was apologetic - but the kitchen needs some help

• Visited March 2013