“Best Mexican Food in town”
Review of Los Mariachi's

Los Mariachi's
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular at Mariachi's. My family eats here several times a month. The food is consistently good, large portions, great service, and the price is right. The only downside is that they don't have a full liquor license so you can only order beer/wine and not real margaritas. (A top shelf margarita option here would be the only improvement.)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've eaten here for years, and I keep coming back. They have so many good things, and the price is reasonable. My favirites: carnitas, or a carnitas burrito. Chille Verde Burrito with verde sauce covering the burrito. The pollio michuican is grand! Chili Rellanos. Like it really hot? Cameron's Diablo is ver very spicy. Fish tacos. The staff are nice, and service is usually good. The building is old and the restrooms dank, but the food is excellent.

Also, this place has remained quite consistent over the years. The portions are quite large. Come hungry.

Wine & Beer selections are lacking.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had the experience to visit the well known Mexican restaurant in Red Bluff . My family and I enjoy the delicious Mexican food. We really appreciate the family atmosphere and the friendly service.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I actually plan trips so I can stop here for lunch or dinner when traveling on I-5. The food is very tastey, prices very reasonable, and the service friendly and prompt. The decor and tables are a bit low-budget (otherwise it would get a five out of five). It's an easy exit off of I-5 but you may have to walk a block due to street parking in downtown Red Bluff. Definitely the best Mexican food in Red Bluff if not the region.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Los Mariachi's was recommended by the motel we stayed in.
street parking was not that great, but there is a sign posted inside that tells of a lot where you can park. We went before the dinner rush, and were promptly greeted. The atmosphere is friendly ant not loud. The food was good and the portions were huge. My wife, who doesn't like spicy food, ordered the shredded beef chimichanga and said it was very good. I ordered the Mandilon Plate which was the special that night. It also was very good. The service was great - friendly and professional. While we were enjoying our dinner, we noticed several people picking up to-go orders. Overall an excellent value for the price.